SBW says "You can win me"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Either I'm blind or the unimaginable has happened and this hasn't been posted yet.

The footy show advertised a competition where a junior team can win SBW. The winner will have him visit them and help with training.

In the ad Sonny looked relaxed and was having fun. The way he said, "You can win me" was hilarious too.

He seems to be back to his old self and it was also great to see him very passionate in the stand last weekend.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd say that was part of his deal to stay in the NRL. Notice all the prizes are from his personal sponsors? + the Channel 9 tipping in a bit.

Anyway, he deserves to make all he can, as long as he's in Blue and White and tearing it up!

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
Good onya SBW, the kids in junior footy will love it.

What's second prize? LOL

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but what a useless thread. What SBW was saying was scripted - of course he's going to sound relaxed - everything he was saying he was reading.

Sorry to sound negative but this is a pointless thread.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's obviously trying to repair his tattered image

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I didn't see it, but it sounds like a great promotion, and one which will be a great boost for a lucky junior club.

D

DoggyStylz

you have to enter ur team and SBW will give u advice on how to play better, im gonna enter my team, they are called the Bulldogs! now go do something

P

Promiscuous

Good on him.

All the kids and locals around that club would love it. As someone already said, undoing his bad rep.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LoL Hannants body looks so out of proportion with his head in your sig mattress

League Freak

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think the best thing he could have done was just shut up for a while. Go away, just be known as a Footy player. He doesnt need ANY headlines right now.

When his head popped up on the Footy Show I rolled my eyes.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is the perfect time to give the NRL a small pat on the back ('cause we bag them so much). They actually got ACTIVE in keeping a star in our comp... Although I still have my problems with the current administration, this was a positive step forward.

Quillen

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have to enter ur team and SBW will give u advice on how to play better, im gonna enter my team, they are called the Bulldogs! now go do something
HAHAAHAHAHhahah... POTY (post of the year) nomination!!!!

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is the perfect time to give the NRL a small pat on the back ('cause we bag them so much). They actually got ACTIVE in keeping a star in our comp... Although I still have my problems with the current administration, this was a positive step forward.
What did the NRL do to help keep him?

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Is SBW offerring his services as a injury consultant also??

or selling himself as a male gigalo loll :D

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score
Sorry but what a useless thread. What SBW was saying was scripted - of course he's going to sound relaxed - everything he was saying he was reading.

Sorry to sound negative but this is a pointless thread.
I thought it was worthwhile since a lot of kennelers don't watch the footy show and if they are associated with a junior club they'd probably like to know about the competition.

Granted it's not as important as asking what shoes go with your outfit or finding out what everyone's favourite fruits are, but it's still worthy. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.