Sam Kasiano's defection from New Zealand to Queensland threatens international game's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So.. Does this mean, in another 2 or so years, Graham is eligible to play for NSW?

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Graham already told someone to get stuffed when they asked that question hahaha god love him

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't see why he can't play for NSW.. doesn't it state.. 3years here and your eligible to do what ever the f*ck you please?

So lets see.. Hypothetically, Kas plays one game for NZ, then doesn't get picked for 3 years and stays at the dogs, never leaving Aus for that period.. Would he then be eligible to play for Aus?

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No matter who plays for NZ, They have bigger problems such as the Coach

Stephen Kearney Has won 12, Drew 1, Lost 11

Once they sort that out,then they can start picking players

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Wherever you are BORN is where you play. Easy, thats the way it should be. Born in NZ, play for NZ (no origin). Born in Aust play for Aust. Born in NSW play for NSW. Born in QLD play for QLD. Honestly is not that hard is it?, why cant they just go along with those SIMPLE rules.

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just hope all this doesn't distract Sam from giving his best against Melbourne. And, by the way, I agree with the comments about Stephen Kearney. They need to find a coach that all Kiwis yearn to play for.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
was there as much crap going on when Tamou decided he wanted to play Origin. And didn't he play a game or 2 for the kiwi's?

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was there as much crap going on when Tamou decided he wanted to play Origin. And didn't he play a game or 2 for the kiwi's?
there was a lot more said about tamou before he was picked for australia and tamou played for the nz maori team

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Wherever you are BORN is where you play. Easy, thats the way it should be. Born in NZ, play for NZ (no origin). Born in Aust play for Aust. Born in NSW play for NSW. Born in QLD play for QLD. Honestly is not that hard is it?, why cant they just go along with those SIMPLE rules.
What if they're born in Vic, SA, NT, WA? No origin?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
And why doest NZRL make their own origin series, Fcking Island of origin or something, North V South. This would be some sort of incentive for the coconuts to play for. REALLY is it that hard? cmon.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Then and only then they can play for where they played there junior football.

Really its not that hard.
What if you were born in NZ and lived in aus all your life. looked like an aussie, talked like an aussie, and wanted to play for oz?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
What if you were born in NZ and lived in aus all your life. looked like an aussie, talked like an aussie, and wanted to play for oz?
Bad luck, you play for the country you were born in. Or you dont play at all. It keeps it SIMPLE

luke

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
do you cheer for wallabies or all blacks?

TheBarba

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I say if NZRL want to pick these guys they need to compensate QRL or NSWRL for the time they have put into these players.

QRL//NSWRL pay for the development of these players only for them to pledge allegiance to NZRL, who have paid eff all for them.

I don't want kiwis playing in SOO but if they keep whining about it, compensation is the only way.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I say if NZRL want to pick these guys they need to compensate QRL or NSWRL for the time they have put into these players.

QRL//NSWRL pay for the development of these players only for them to pledge allegiance to NZRL, who have paid eff all for them.

I don't want kiwis playing in SOO but if they keep whining about it, compensation is the only way.
I don't even know where to start with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.