News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If Parker hadn't been doing his usual hanging on to the ankles to stop the fast play the ball he wouldn't have gotten kicked in the face.

Always a Bulldog

Wire Dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don't bother with Kasiano, I wish we hadn't. Our most penalised forward and he only played about 15 mins a game on average. Plus there's rumours of a hand injury that can't be fixed....

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Todays game is way to fast for him, I don’t think he could keep up with the pace and could probably see many penalties in the ruck, with teams catching him out.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Under the old rules, we could've POSSIBLY given him a swansong, Moving between Cup and NRL, as a benchie. But with the game speeding up significantly, he's had his time, like the George Roses and Tookeys of the game. A shame, but it's the reality we have to deal with...

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fat boy struggled in the number 1-2
Ranked pack in the game under old wrestling rules. You want him at middle age, in the six again era with the weakest pack ever assembled in professional rugby league. Hahahaahahahhabaahha
Who wants him?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He should of got a trophy for that.
This explains that incident ....after all this time Parker admits it was part of his tackling style :grinning:

Wally Lewis calls for change amid devastating battle
Lewis called for change on Tuesday, saying there needs to be a shift in the way we view 'toughness' and 'courage' in all levels of sport. "We need to train our kids smarter," he said. "It's not a badge of honour to go back out onto the field with a head injury, it's sheer carelessness."

Parker echoed those sentiments, saying: "We actually looked at it like, 'oh, this guy is so tough'. But there were points in my career where I knew I was concussed, I knew I was dazed and towards the backend of my career, I would actually buy myself time on the ground and grab a shoulder or leg until my head was right to then get to my feet. I knew if I got to my feet I'd stumble, which is definitely not the right way to be thinking."

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has signed with the dapto canaries down here in Illawarra

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bring Jarrod Hickey and Justin Tsoulos back while at it..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Obviously not good enough for first grade anymore, but surely he will splatter the poor local lads
You'd be pretty happy to be playing alongside him. But while he's going to splatter some, he'll have every wanna be aiming up against him.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You'd be pretty happy to be playing alongside him. But while he's going to splatter some, he'll have every wanna be aiming up against him.
This, some hard **** is going to absolutely rattle him.. prob rattle himself too but he’s a target now

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dogzilla still went better these past 3-4 years playing over in UK than Tetevano did during his time there :grinning: