Sam kasiano looking trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be excited if I didn't see this every season.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The boys have been going for drinks the last couple of weeks at a bar my brother runs the security for. He has taken a few photos with Kas and a few others and reckons Kas is in great shape. Kas has been eating better and training the house down, even in the off-season. Looking forward to a big year from him. He wants to play more minutes so is getting fitter. This will only benefit him and the team as he is our x-factor. Good on ya big fella!!!
Great news!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
be positve you sound like gotanks
Honestly, the last couple of seasons have sucked the life right out of me.
I don't even know when the season starts or who we're playing.
A member for 10 seasons and it's come to this.

Reactions: DT

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The boys have been going for drinks the last couple of weeks at a bar my brother runs the security for. He has taken a few photos with Kas and a few others and reckons Kas is in great shape. Kas has been eating better and training the house down, even in the off-season. Looking forward to a big year from him. He wants to play more minutes so is getting fitter. This will only benefit him and the team as he is our x-factor. Good on ya big fella!!!
Sounds good he is a gun just needs more mins/less injuries

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to kas at his bucks and a few other players also spoke to Donny Singe in fb
Kas and the forwards have been working in their fitness and explosiveness

Kas will trim right down but they do want him to bulk a bit later in pre season
I don't get that as having him trim will get more minutes out of him and less injuries but that want him busting tackles
They have a VERY specific role and training regime for him next year I have been told, they didn't tell me what but did let on a few things
They want more minutes and less injuries out of him

Also let's just say glad we got rid of trex
Absolute pork chop at the bucks and Cronulla will be having some issues out of him
He talks shit about getting into form and then does some stupid shit

Donny singe did seem like he was under pressure and did let on that coaching staff were on notice to perform

Did say they were under no illusions that needed to do well and deliver

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I spoke to kas at his bucks and a few other players also spoke to Donny Singe in fb

I don't get that as having him trim will get more minutes out of him and less injuries but that want him busting tackles
They have a VERY specific role and training regime for him next year I have been told, they didn't tell me what but did let on a few things

Absolute pork chop at the bucks and Cronulla will be having some issues out of him

Donny singe did seem like he was under pressure and did let on that coaching staff were on notice to perform

How did understand what kas said lol

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

If the boys can up the ante with their fitness, and mbye comes a long a bit and is allowed to play what he sees a little more im confident we cen be a force next year.
Its certainly not all doom and gloom from my perspective.

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We must be in for a big year aye, since a professional footballer on 500k+ is looking trim. Surely the rest of the nrl team aren't training hard

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don t get why everyone is rejoicing about Kas losing weight !!
Don't people realise his weight is the X factor ? The impact ? He's weight is what helps him bust tackles to get over the line.
One of his tries where he bulldozed over 5 tacklers to reach over the line was voted the most spectacular try of the year. Without his fat he's nuthin.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 22261
Look how trim sam is looking ,apparently he's been training. The house down,big year from sammy i think.
Same every year, starts off trim and ready to go but when the weather gets colder he gets lazy and super hungry again, come April he would eat the crotch out of a low flying duck then get injured again as usual.

N

Natboy

Don't people realise his weight is the X factor ? The impact ? He's weight is what helps him bust tackles to get over the line.
One of his tries where he bulldozed over 5 tacklers to reach over the line was voted the most spectacular try of the year. Without his fat he's nuthin.
I've been trying to say it for years but some on the Kennel are more interested in body shaming than understanding the game

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been trying to say it for years but some on the Kennel are more interested in body shaming than understanding the game
Exactly !! an overweight agile footy player is a very rare gem . Its the stuff football dreams are made of.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He gets leaner every off season somehow.. come round 6 our big 25 minute boucy ball will be back

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree to an extent but you do want more minutes out of him. Ideally you want him to playing like Fafita.
That semi last year was emabarssing he was gassed after 2 mins.
You also have to question if he got trim because his wife smashed him to lose weight for the wedding or if its got anything to do with football........

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol no. Feastwood and Kas have been massively over weight for years. "understanding the game". Just lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree to an extent but you do want more minutes out of him. Ideally you want him to playing like Fafita.
That semi last year was emabarssing he was gassed after 2 mins.
You also have to question if he got trim because his wife smashed him to lose weight for the wedding or if its got anything to do with football........
He also wasn't a fat **** coming through the grades and in 2012 when he looked like one of the most promising props in recent history. Years later and he is lucky to even play 30 minutes of footy or average 100m a game...but more fat = more damage lol.

If the bloke kept his weight under control he would be a much better player and we would get far more value out of him...instead he is on the bench playing a role that is more suited to a rookie forward or a squad player in the current game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.