Opinion Sam Hughes

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Man this bloke is gonna be so good... been playing some great footy the past few weeks.. that try saver is evidence of what he is about and what everybody was saying during the preseason.
Yep i think with the young gun props coming through max may end up on the bench

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't understand why Hughes doesn't get more game time though. He's really fit they reckon so could definitely handle it and he's one of our few forwards who bend the line. As he's shown also a rare prop who can score tries
easing him into the game prevents burning him out quickly therefor he can do his job and the time he spends on the field has more impact. also, this year we are actually holding onto the ball instead of always losing it and tackling for 80mins which allows him to mostly run and dint the defensive line like he is suppose to, while the players more experienced can do the defensive measures and he can be a wrecking ball for the time he is on

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hughes going to be the premier prop in the comp within 2 years the bloke is a beast. I don’t think he gets enough wraps on here, everything he does it quality. This guy has played like 10 games of first grade and barely any minutes in some and he looks seasoned

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The best young prop in the game and future leader of the club

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guess we are seeing all the hype about him starting to come out, all the best young man!

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I believe that I saw him come on in a Cup game last season and he was totally gassed after about 3 minutes. He has come a long, long way since then. Being patient turned out to be the right thing to do.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love him he is getter better and better big boy he joins the rest of the biggers boys coming back in round 12

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I believe that I saw him come on in a Cup game last season and he was totally gassed after about 3 minutes. He has come a long, long way since then. Being patient turned out to be the right thing to do.
Was that after he'd been out for a year with a back issue?