Saint, Sinner, Shoosh: Botched Bulldogs’ bluff revealed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lol fuck that’s smooth brain stuff from the club though let’s be honest
Days gone by it would be the skin torn off the players hanging off the walls lol

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It seems it’s only some of our fans getting worked up over it and to the rest of us and the club it’s just water off a ducks back tbh
I would agree with you mate only if it was a one off thing, the problem is they've been relentless for two and a half decades,
It's your choice to believe or not believe what I say, I've known of News Ltd's intentions to wipe us out of existence from different sources in high places, remember " The evil never sleeps "

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah understand what you're saying but as long as we are a messed up club and such accomplished losers then we don't have much of a leg to stand on.

Won't have any credibility until we start picking the best players we have and in their correct positions and start a winning culture with better players. Until that happens we will be the brunt of all jokes and bad sensationalist publicity. Hopefully its not for too much longer.
Totally understandable...
But do you know what stands between us and a quick successful rebuild, it's The NEGATIVE 95% salary cap spending rule that forces teams to spent the cap on ordinary players,
The well established teams stay up while the struggling ones keep on struggling to get there,
Over the years we should have been smarter by signing players on shorter contracts.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utter bullshit but in saying that nothing seems to motivate our team even getting flogged previously by the knight's earlier in the season if that isn't motivation enough then what is, going by this years shithouse performances nothing and I mean nothing will get this team running and tackling hard unless your maybe playing for an extension of your contract, and yet the players who are leaving at seasons end are still leaving because they have done fuck all to get an extension!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Buzz has such a hard-on for the club, that he writes these stories in the hope of embarrassing us, but doesn’t realize that to be embarrassed, someone would have to read it, and no one reads his bullshit column anymore.
why is liver failure taking so long with this fuckwit?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If this is even remotely close to being true then honestly not even I know what to say :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Even if it is true, who’s cares? He could break the story of the century and he is still a fucking clown and an oxygen thief. Fuck him.
I don't care about Buzz, I care about our club. If this is true then the club has hit an all time low