Status
Not open for further replies.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can't believe I'm saying this, but JJ is another plodder and he can fuck off with the rest of the rubbish.
He is a broken man, playing with shit either side of you for years will do that.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Nathan Brown can last this long Pay is safe.
He inherited a mess but should of held onto at least one Morris.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Easy, look at our fitness coaches.
I still dont know how these trainers / conditioners have kept there job. This has been a ongoing issue since Folkes left.

We were the most feared clubs because of our fitness guys like billy Johnston, folkes re wrote the book.

Talk about going back to change the culture. Fitness is the Foundation. Get the team fit grind out results then watch the team grow with confidence.

We weren't fit enough to close out the first half today let alone the game.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, besides Lichaa & Martin’s contract ending at the end of the year, who else is on a deal expiring at the end of this season?
Fa'amanu Brown, Danny Fualalo, Morgan Harper, Tui Katoa, Michael Lichaa, Rhyse Martin, John Olive, Francis Tualau

I'd maybe keep Martin & Harper - let the rest go and buy some friggin forwards that make a difference, a couple of decent centres & a hooker. Oh yeah and I'd move some of the contracted players i.e Montoya, etc

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s clear the players are useless led by Jackson.
I love jackson as a player but he's too politically correct for a footy captain. We need someone who's going come down hard on players leaving gaps or making lazy tackles etc

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still dont know how these trainers / conditioners have kept there job. This has been a ongoing issue since Folkes left.

We were the most feared clubs because of our fitness guys like billy Johnston, folkes re wrote the book.

Talk about going back to change the culture. Fitness is the Foundation. Get the team fit grind out results then watch the team grow with confidence.

Training using CardiNoooo!

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Folkes knew how important fitness was and our side was always shredded and ready to go. This is how the Storm do it....look how fit that side is every year

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love jackson as a player but he's too politically correct for a footy captain. We need someone who's going come down hard on players leaving gaps or making lazy tackles etc
I’m one of his biggest fans but damn today was pathetic. Lucky I didn’t watch the warriors game!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Someone said on here the other day that they spoke to a former player and they said our training was really off the pace and used old methods compared to other clubs. It looks like it’s on the mark.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Nathan Brown can last this long Pay is safe.
He inherited a mess but should of held onto at least one Morris.
Even when Des came in he knew he needed a right edge, so he went a bought one asap which helped us into the GF. Pay went and bought young prospects who are currently reserve graders.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching the Tigers, Madge is doing a great job. Benji, Farrah firing and these no name forwards punching it out against the pack of Warriors?
A big Hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.