Ryan needs to lead from the front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I guess what he was trying to say is that with all our forwards performing very well they shadow Ryan's consistant performances

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
OK. Lets have another look
Andrew ryan needs to step up and get the boys in the right state of mind
We are coming 1st. I think the boys are in the right state of mind

lead from the front.imo he has gone into his shell for a while and needs go out there and perform
He is leading from the front. He has been dangerous all year down the left side with Morris and Goodwin. He may drop the odd ball, but I am more than happy with his performance

and lead us into the semi final series with confidence.
Umm. We are coming 1st and are willing to throw the ball wide early on to our speedy backline. I dont think confidence is an issue?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone needs to step up with Noddy out and the finals coming up not just Bobcat.

Bobcat is the last person who should be singled out.

G

giant

OK. Lets have another look

We are coming 1st. I think the boys are in the right state of mind

He is leading from the front. He has been dangerous all year down the left side with Morris and Goodwin. He may drop the odd ball, but I am more than happy with his performance

Umm. We are coming 1st and are willing to throw the ball wide early on to our speedy backline. I dont think confidence is an issue?
champ being 1st is what the team has achieved but what im saying is ryan is a better player than what he has showed us on the field this year and i have not seen him being dangerous down the left side for a while now he has been much moore damaging in past seasond mainly 04/05 and i never said sack him at all

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
champ being 1st is what the team has achieved but what im saying is ryan is a better player than what he has showed us on the field this year and i have not seen him being dangerous down the left side for a while now he has been much moore damaging in past seasond mainly 04/05 and i never said sack him at all
Ryan done in 04 what Roberts is doing in 09
Theres your answer champ!

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Everyone needs to step up with Noddy out and the finals coming up not just Bobcat.

Bobcat is the last person who should be singled out.
Thats it basically, Everyone.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Andrew ryan needs to step up and get the boys in the right state of mind and lead from the front.imo he has gone into his shell for a while and needs go out there and perform and lead us into the semi final series with confidence.
I thought he stepped up very well on Sunday. He didn't panic when BK went off.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
His form was below par earlier in the season but he has been improving as the season goes on. I was a critic earlier on but i have faith he will step it up another knotch come the finals. If anyone needs to lift its holdsworth he really needs to repay the faith kevy has shown in him. If he has another shocker against the tigers it will be carnage on here

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought he really stepped it up on Sunday. Watched the replay yesterday and he was one of the first ones in the kick and chase.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Some of you people are unbelievable.

We were wooden spooners last year, and we're coming first this year. That in itself is an incredible achievement and you guys still aren't happy. I'm proud of the way the boys are going. They're all doing their jobs and I have no doubt whatsoever that they will all step up as a team rather than as individuals to cover the loss of Noddy.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Some of your people are unbelievable.

We were wooden spooners last year, and we're coming first this year. That in itself is an incredible achievement and you guys still aren't happy. I'm proud of the way the boys are going. They're all doing their jobs and I have no doubt whatsoever that they will all step up as a team rather than as individuals to cover the loss of Noddy.
xxxxxxxxxx2

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
sorry, i would have closed this thread, but thought i'd leave it open for a few laughs

just lol

I

iYike

Lol just because the team is coming first doesn't mean 'everybody" is doing there jobs. You make it sound like the Dogs don't have a weakness.

I agree with the first poster though, Ryan needs to be more vocal. The finals is a whole different ball game, he's rather quit when the ref talks to him. Or he doesn't really ask him much.

Status
Not open for further replies.