Russia vs Ukraine

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
wow, it sounds like you've been investigating Trump alongside pretty much every branch of the American justice system for the last few years.

Why don't you share with us all of the evidence you've gathered lol
Says you - Hunter Biden’s briefcase!! :tearsofjoy:.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Are you peddling conspiracy theories again? If you're suggesting the laptop story was somehow fake, then you sir are a conspiracy theorist.
Me a CT? :tearsofjoy:. Coming from a far right loon who probably supported the Capitol insurrection. That’s of course after you spent months criticising the far left loons like BLM. Pot kettle black. Anyway, wrong thread, but leopards don’t change their spots Dawg.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Me a CT? :tearsofjoy:. Coming from a far right loon who probably supported the Capitol insurrection. That’s of course after you spent months criticising the far left loons like BLM. Pot kettle black. Anyway, wrong thread, but leopards don’t change their spots Dawg.
If you’re going to call me far right, you’ll need to explain what far right means and if you’re using it as an insult you’ll need to be specific about what exactly it is that makes you think I’m somehow morally deficient or a ‘bad person’.

No one has an issue with people protesting for civil rights, but on the whole BLM was not a civil rights movement, it was a political front that achieved its aims through violence and intimidation

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Trump failed to grow his net worth whilst he was president. This proves how utterly incompetent and obviously corrupted he is.
Any good politician grows there fortune by a minumum factor of 10 while in office.

Obama grew his net worth by 30 times, what a hard working grafter he was.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
a political front that achieved its aims through violence and intimidation
What dribble. Violence and intimidation - was that not what we saw at the Capitol from Trumptards who believed the big lie? Live footage of the Dawg:
1646168463111.gif

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
What dribble. Violence and intimidation - was that not what we saw at the Capitol from Trumptards who believed the big lie? Live footage of the Dawg:
View attachment 41808
There's a better way to hold conversations/discussions, and it usually involves asking questions in search of information / truth, instead of labeling people and telling them what they do or don't think. You could just ask me what I think and I'd gladly tell you.

I agree that there were people at the Capitol who committed crimes including trespass and property damage. Anyone who committed crimes that day should be investigated, charged and put before a judge/jury etc.

If this same standard of blind justice (investigating and charging people regardless of their political beliefs) was applied to people who share the same political beliefs as BLM (For example), things would be far less bad than they currently are.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There's a better way to hold conversations/discussions, and it usually involves asking questions in search of information / truth, instead of labeling people and telling them what they do or don't think. You could just ask me what I think and I'd gladly tell you.

I agree that there were people at the Capitol who committed crimes including trespass and property damage. Anyone who committed crimes that day should be investigated, charged and put before a judge/jury etc.

This same standard of blind justice (investigating and charging people regardless of their political beliefs) was applied to people who share the same political beliefs as BLM (For example), things would be far less bad than they currently are.
You’re saying you shouldn’t ‘label people’ after you called me a conspiracy theorist. OK :-).

Trespass and property damage? So you’ll leave attempted murder among other crimes out to water it down? Many there were just ‘tourists’, yeah?

Anyway, enough hijacking this thread.
This is about Russia/Ukraine and I only mentioned Trump because of his constant praise of Putin and his likely links to Russian financing sources.

Head over to to the US Politics thread if you want to continue your hypocritical dribble.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You’re saying you shouldn’t ‘label people’ after you called me a conspiracy theorist. OK :-).

Trespass and property damage? So you’ll leave attempted murder among other crimes out to water it down? Many there were just ‘tourists’, yeah?

Anyway, enough hijacking this thread.
Head over to US Politics if you want to continue your hypocritical dribble.
The conspiracy theorist comment was tongue in cheek. But also half serious.

I mean it's understandable so many think the Hunter Biden laptop story is a conspiracy theory - because that's what the media told people for so long. Why would the media lie? Because when the story broke, there was an election running (you may rememeber), and the media generally speaking was hell bent on ensuring Trump didn't get elected again.

So instead of reporting facts and truth and stories, they blocked the story and then got their mates in big tech to censor it.

Anyone who posted the story was banned from the platform they posted it on, anyone who tried to DM the links found that they weren't allowed to etc.

The reason many people were so disappointed at the above was because of the years of nonsense reported about Trump (Golden showers, illegally obtained tax returns etc) which were clearly fake, but was reported anyway and allowed all over social media (and legacy media).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
there was an election running (you may rememeber)
Yeah, I remember.
One that you predicted would see Trump win both the popular vote and the electoral college :tearsofjoy:.

Jesus - censorship etc. What dribble :-).
How’s Truth Social doing? Parler? Gettr?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember.
One that you predicted would see Trump win both the popular vote and the electoral college :tearsofjoy:.

Jesus - censorship etc. What dribble :-).
How’s Truth Social doing? Parler? Gettr?
I regularly get many predictions wrong, so do most people - and it's also the case at every election in most western countries. About half the country is 'right' and about half the country is 'wrong'.

As for social media / tech - I think it's mostly the work of the devil so I try to avoid it where I can.

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
We agree on that much.
Yeah, it's not easy given how far big tech/social media is forcing itself into every day human life, but it's been fine existing without an instagram, facebook, twitter account.

I do youtube but that's about it. I have Rumble, but I only downloaded it when youtube start censoring videos for political reasons, and the only other way to watch them was on a platform like Rumble.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not easy given how far big tech/social media is forcing itself into every day human life,
They are platforms. They are only as powerful as people let them be. And too many people are stupid.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don’t play call of duty but have been glued to r/combatfootage for the last week lol

Can I get a quick scenario of what happens if Putin nopes out and nukes the Ukraine? What’s the reach of destruction when it comes to that?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Trump failed to grow his net worth whilst he was president. This proves how utterly incompetent and obviously corrupted he is.
Any good politician grows there fortune by a minumum factor of 10 while in office.

Obama grew his net worth by 30 times, what a hard working grafter he was.
And how full of shit we are today.
Obama net worth prior to office US $1.3M.
When he left office US $21.8M (which isn't 30x - more like 20x).

But thats not all.

US$400K/yr president salary - US$3.2M (which totals US $4.5M)
Book deal - US $15.6M (which totals US $20.1M)

Woah - he rorted US $1.7M from somewhere. Assuming u have US $15M in your pocket and you invested it, that US $1.7M is ~10% return - over 8 years. What a criminal.

Thats cool - lets compare to Trumpy. Oh we cannot. He somehow doesn't make money.

Reference? Australian Financial Review.

Debunked....