But then gets told he is wrong by Eastwoods brother

LolO

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Already posted partner. Owned him on FB aswell lol.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldn't the Fat fck be held accountable for apeaking sh1t like this?
I mean every fcking year he does something stupid for personal gain....If this damages our Eastwood signing chances, then someone should d1ckslapp him.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
That's the beauty of rumours bro ...

Make one up ... then ...

If it's wrong → Move onto next rumour and make no clarification.
If it's right → See, I told you so. I'm the man ... (*fap, fap, jizz*)

Rumours ftw !

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does he do this?

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
He just makes a joke out of himself time after time.

MexicanHat

El Buzzo
Reaction score
He's trying to make a name for himself. Can only feel sorry for him.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Olols

i've got a feature coming up in tonight's bunker edition, but i can confirm that greg eastwood has signed for 3 years with the bulldogs.

How confident am i? I made this thread.

I've just gotten off the phone with a very reliable source and we spoke for over an hour regarding it. Adam blair has also signed, pending a release and several issues from melbourne, who don't want to let him go so that isn't 100%.

More in tonight's bunker and the news bite section, where i have other signing news.
hey matthew id like to no hu u sources r and fire dem cuz he completely lied to u cuz greg eastwood is my brother and even he said he wishes dat was true but he hasnt signed a thing so yeah buddy sorry to disappoint u fans but its nt true i no for a fact i am his brother
i understand there will be a lot of doubters and sceptics over what i've said in the bunker, especially regarding eastwood. But i've put my reputation on the line big time by trusting not only the source itself, but eastwood himself via e-mail.

I guess you can say i'm 100% confident that what i've said is true, because otherwise i'll cease making the bunker or providing any more news. That's how confident i am that eastwood has signed.
buddy i just told u im his brother dont u think he would of told me b4 u even knew about it wat email of his do u have cuz u can email him and ask him if he has a brother named shane eastwood hu u r talkn to ryt now cuz i just spoke to him on da fone and he said he wishes he is on a transfer list and has left his options open he wants to sign wif da dogs but leeds r playn hardball again so sorry matt u can delete me if u like off of dis site but im only stating 100% facts because me and him are closer dan anyone in our family

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's trying to make a name for himself. Can only feel sorry for him.
Actually I don't feel sorry for him, he is old enough to know better.. Every year he uses the name of the club to generate publicity for his failed misrable life... I wish he supported some other team...
seriously I think the dogs should nozzel this fool.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
What happened? PM link toobs

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
He has now brought out his newsletter claiming this to be true.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You nervous BootS? He could soon overtake TSN as the number 1 credible source of Bulldogs rumours if he is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.