Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We absolutely desperately need a good No. 7, much more than we need a 9. look at what Reynolds did for the Bronks last night, if he had been playing for the rabbits the scores would have been easily reversed.
I can't understand why Flanno has so many supporters, perhaps they don't want to see him cry, and get on the Journalist's bad books. Young Kyle has been taught the basics of RL by his dad but he just dosen't have the ability to be anything..
What this Walsh bloke from the Warriors to play half.
How many Flanno supporters do you think are out there....maybe his dad. Best i can say he is slightly better than wakeham and that is only cause wakeham less fit.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I followed them from the late 80s.

The 80s Bulldogs = 90s Cowboys
Oh ok cool. I followed the colts back in like 2014 when Andrew Luck was emerging. I always have watched the nfl throughout my life by never decided on a team just had favorite players but when Andrew luck came onto the scene, just loved watching him play so the colts it was. It broke me when he announced retirement. We haven’t been the same since…

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh ok cool. I followed the colts back in like 2014 when Andrew Luck was emerging. I always have watched the nfl throughout my life by never decided on a team just had favorite players but when Andrew luck came onto the scene, just loved watching him play so the colts it was. It broke me when he announced retirement. We haven’t been the same since…
I'm a massive fan of NFL. I don't mind all the teams apart from the Pats and TB.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just fold up the club, we are deadset fucking cursed. New players, new coaches, same bullshit year after year.

Our team is choc full of players that have 1 good game vs 10 shit. Only a couple can be considered consistent strong first graders. We are going to go nowhere with that kind of make up.

Naden looks completely disinterested. No urgency, no passion, just looks like he doesn’t give a shit.

JMK tries, but takes the wrong option too often and then has this dumb fucking look on his face every time he fucks up. The kind of face that gives you no confidence he understands what he did wrong or will learn from it.

When it comes to Jackson.. he makes me sad. This is because he is starting to make me hate him, and I really don’t want to. However, he is supposed to be our leader but he is now more of a liability. He has turned into a penalty machine, and a lot of the time these penalties are momentum changers.

Dufty is rocks and diamonds, however far more rocks.

Averillo offers nothing. He is no threat in attack, same as Schoup. Absolutely no strike in the centres.

Flanagan does fuck all. Was invisible tonight.

Never thought I would get to the point where I fucking hate the club, however I am being severely tested now.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just fold up the club, we are deadset fucking cursed. New players, new coaches, same bullshit year after year.

Our team is choc full of players that have 1 good game vs 10 shit. Only a couple can be considered consistent strong first graders. We are going to go nowhere with that kind of make up.

Naden looks completely disinterested. No urgency, no passion, just looks like he doesn’t give a shit.

JMK tries, but takes the wrong option too often and then has this dumb fucking look on his face every time he fucks up. The kind of face that gives you no confidence he understands what he did wrong or will learn from it.

When it comes to Jackson.. he makes me sad. This is because he is starting to make me hate him, and I really don’t want to. However, he is supposed to be our leader but he is now more of a liability. He has turned into a penalty machine, and a lot of the time these penalties are momentum changers.

Dufty is rocks and diamonds, however far more rocks.

Averillo offers nothing. He is no threat in attack, same as Schoup. Absolutely no strike in the centres.

Flanagan does fuck all. Was invisible tonight.

Never thought I would get to the point where I fucking hate the club, however I am being severely tested now.
I hate the team but will always love my club.