OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we run up a big score today we can jump the broncs, cmon boys give me 30+!! Kiks with a hat trick today.
I think it’s going to be full throttle today knowing that we got a very tough assignment next week.
We need to be carrying our best form forward to be any chance of picking up 4 points

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Losing Reynolds and Origin workload is going will make it interesting for Broncos.
We play Cowboys and Broncos immediately after the end of Origin. Both those sides could be short on troops, or jaded after Origin. Possibly the two best rounds in the season to play them.

I wasn't expecting to be competing with Broncos for top 8, but it could be possible now.

Today is not just a must win, we also need to come out of it with momentum to take on Panthers.
The draw up until origin 2 is an opportunity to win at least 4 of those 6 games.
It's really important not to let sides like Wests even get close to an upset.
I agree, todays game is a statement game, whilst I’ll be happy to win by 1 and grab two important competition points, I really believe the way we have been playing we should beat the Tigers by 20 plus.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Losing Reynolds and Origin workload is going will make it interesting for Broncos.
We play Cowboys and Broncos immediately after the end of Origin. Both those sides could be short on troops, or jaded after Origin. Possibly the two best rounds in the season to play them.

I wasn't expecting to be competing with Broncos for top 8, but it could be possible now.

Today is not just a must win, we also need to come out of it with momentum to take on Panthers.
The draw up until origin 2 is an opportunity to win at least 4 of those 6 games.
It's really important not to let sides like Wests even get close to an upset.
I think we will win but refs won’t be nice , you can’t tell me they don’t talk amongst each other about teas or coaches and officials who call them out and try sink the boot in with the shittt calls. We will lose the penalty count and 6 agains imo unless we smash the tigers and have better posession

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree, todays game is a statement game, whilst I’ll be happy to win by 1 and grab two important competition points, I really believe the way we have been playing we should beat the Tigers by 20 plus.
The next 6 games will define our season, if we can win most of them, we are a realistic chance of playing finals, if we don't, we aren't. It's as simple as that imo

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The commencement of OPERATION CAT QUINELLA . . . First, we destroy the lowly stripey cats, Next, we vanquish their feline leaders, the black cats !! . . . The time of the DOG is here !!!
We will be feline good, let’s not get to ahead of ourselves right meow. But best fishes for your requests. Hopefully if we are up in points we don’t have a cat nap at halftime and lose. If we can scratch a few wins out before origiin then that would be very much aPAWded

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be feline good, let’s not get to ahead of ourselves right meow. But best fishes for your requests. Hopefully if we are up in points we don’t have a cat nap at halftime and lose. If we can scratch a few wins out before origiin then that would be very much aPAWded
If we lose today it may well be a CATastrophe

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think the Tigers will be easybeats today and I expect a tough game. After four straight losses, they'll be desperate to avoid a fifth and it shapes up as a mini grand final for them as they will be closer to the bottom of the ladder than the top eight if they lose again.

I'm not concerned about the margin (although I'm sure it won't be good for my health if it goes down to the wire) as long as we get the two points and continue our momentum into the Panther's game.

Let's go Doggies!!!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Dogs have been caged for 2 weeks, being fed only raw meat and lies from the media,when that cage opens . . .the mauling beings . . .If the RSPCA aren't there by half time,all that will remain will be a little collar with a bell on it and some kitty litter

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still gunna have to play well, they are not just going to let us win, keep Preston on the bench for impact and time the bench properly, go Dogs!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry @wendog33 @The DoggFather phone died in the ass..

Boys won. Tough as top of the table game with alot of niggle... Scoreboard wasnt working so lost track of the score, 18ish-10? We won so thats all that matters.

Damn we got a ggood bunch of kids coming through with this bunch too.
Knew you had a good reason, or too spell bound by the play from the pups, to find time to reply lol
Thanks for info on the players :grinning: So good to hear and reason for us all to have faith.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Better not pussyfoot around today. Want to see the doggies announce themselves to the competition, like a cat amongst the pigeons!

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Think we win this well. Really liking our left edge, I think this week it goes to another level. The chemistry Burto + Kiks + Xerri + Fox have is only going to get better.

Dogs 32-0. Statement game.

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We gonna blow these pussys away like they're a bunch of foam kittens

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fmd

no chance we're winning this game with kasey badger as the ref
And she a female woman, which means that our players will get in trouble and she will not tell them why? but say everything is fine....

Status
Not open for further replies.