OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bronson will burn Naden a new arsehole and Foxy will then burn Staines.
Only their fullback is dangerous.
Naden on the whole sucks but he is streaky. Agreed Bronson got his number, and I never rated Staines. Critta is a defensive master, and he is building something with Connor and burto (when he swings on both sides of the ruck). It’s game over when taafe gets subbed in (attack wise) and links up with the right hand side

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With badger as ref get ready for a barrage of 6 agains. She gets trigger happy with those. She will either cane us making for a close game or cane the tigers in which case we will win comfortably.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no point worrying about the refs. If we're good enough we should smash the Tigers regardless of who is reffing or in the bunker.
That’s Well and good in theory, but it’s hard to win a game when you get caned with repeated six agains after six agains. It destroys the game and creates lopsided results.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s Well and good in theory, but it’s hard to win a game when you get caned with repeated six agains after six agains. It destroys the game and creates lopsided results.
Who is to say we will in this game? Unlike Sutton who we have a shit record under, we haven't played many games under Casey Badger. If she's bad, hopefully she's equally bad for both sides.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I expect a win, but we need to show up and play a full 80 mins to assert our team!

Hahaha, they clearly don't see how they are travelling with their draw...

They won't even get close to the teams we have beat or last in the past few weeks lmao

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Roosters game is actually a prime example of what the dangers our team tends to fall into. Hopefully they've learnt well from that.

What irks me though, is everyone forgets that we went 18-0 against a full strength Roosters. Tedesco only just got knocked out from another Kikau run and then shortly after Young coat hangers Taafe. The entire game was us thinking we had it in the bag, plus a reshuffle, plus Mann and Preston playing through injury

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is to say we will in this game? Unlike Sutton who we have a shit record under, we haven't played many games under Casey Badger. If she's bad, hopefully she's equally bad for both sides.
Dude she’s bad. Maybe I’m biased but the two recent games I saw with her with raiders / titans and cowboys / riff and she was awarding 6 agains incessantly. I suspect she’ll be doing that to us

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dude she’s bad. Maybe I’m biased but the two recent games I saw with her with raiders / titans and cowboys / riff and she was awarding 6 agains incessantly. I suspect she’ll be doing that to us
I'm not saying she's not bad. I'm just saying the Tigers are worse and lower than us on the ladder. There's every chance they get hammered with 6 agains worse than us. Usually bad refs like her favour the better team. Let's see what happens. I'm more worried about how we play than the refs.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We all say how small our forwards are, but is it really a concern in this day and age with the 6 again rules. Lets compare Tigers huge pack v ours and see

13. Bateman v Mann
12. Fainu v Preston
11. Papalii v kikau
10 Klemmer v Hughes
9. Api v mahoney
8. Utoikamanu v Curran

They obviously have massive size over ours but in reality, besides Api, our forwards are actually better than theirs in many aspects. Our forwards are in top form, are faster and more skillful, and far more dangerous then they are.

Our mobility is actually an advantage over others and its really showing. Only thing we missing is an AFB or Nas type of forward.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of a sudden Badger will forget about 6 agains for us, but award plenty for the tigpies. It is known

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all say how small our forwards are, but is it really a concern in this day and age with the 6 again rules. Lets compare Tigers huge pack v ours and see

13. Bateman v Mann
12. Fainu v Preston
11. Papalii v kikau
10 Klemmer v Hughes
9. Api v mahoney
8. Utoikamanu v Curran

They obviously have massive size over ours but in reality, besides Api, our forwards are actually better than theirs in many aspects. Our forwards are in top form, are faster and more skillful, and far more dangerous then they are.

Our mobility is actually an advantage over others and its really showing. Only thing we missing is an AFB or Nas type of forward.
Our forwards are actually fit too... The game has evolved from needing monsters in the middle that get gassed after 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.