OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlmightyJish

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
its not lol we have kasey badger instead which is just as bad
It's way better mate, if we have Sutton it's almost a guaranteed loss. Our record under him is absolutely fucked. It's like 1 out of the last 20 games isn't it?

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Tracey
2. Addo Carr
3. Xerri
4. Crighton
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Hutchinson
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Faamasuali
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. Mann
15. Morrin
16. Hughes
17. Todd
18. Salmon
Give Taffe a couple of weeks playing 7 in NSW Cup before deciding wether he is a viable alternative or cover to Hutchinson and Burton in the halves, we know he can play fullback if needed.
Taaffe & Salmon will both be in the 17.

I’m 100% with you wanting Todd to have a run. But he isn’t in the top 36. So we won’t stand a chance of seeing him until at earliest round 11.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
its not lol we have kasey badger instead which is just as bad
From what I can tell, Kasey makes plenty of errors, but I haven't seen anything the leads me to believe that they end up favoring one team of the other. If the sample size is big enough, I guess the bad decisions truly even themselves out.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From what I can tell, Kasey makes plenty of errors, but I haven't seen anything the leads me to believe that they end up favoring one team of the other. If the sample size is big enough, I guess the bad decisions truly even themselves out.
I beg to differ, the raiders titans game she was favouring the raiders more with all those 6 agains and penalties when titans barely got any

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I beg to differ, the raiders titans game she was favouring the raiders more with all those 6 agains and penalties when titans barely got any
She did give the Raiders more six agains but let’s be honest, Titans blueprint was to slow the ruck and hold down with the theory of testing the refs resolve, clearly backfired.

Even the Raiders offside charge down of the field goal, every team is guilty of jumping the gun in golden point or field goal situation.

Personally, I haven’t seen enough of Kasey to suggest she has a conscious or unconscious bias one way or the other, but, we will soon find out. Has to be better than Sutton.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
She did give the Raiders more six agains but let’s be honest, Titans blueprint was to slow the ruck and hold down with the theory of testing the refs resolve, clearly backfired.

Even the Raiders offside charge down of the field goal, every team is guilty of jumping the gun in golden point or field goal situation.

Personally, I haven’t seen enough of Kasey to suggest she has a conscious or unconscious bias one way or the other, but, we will soon find out. Has to be better than Sutton.
still has to go both ways for ruck infringements cant just penalise one team...

@The DoggFather doesn't kasey badger hate us?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
still has to go both ways for ruck infringements cant just penalise one team...

@The DoggFather doesn't kasey badger hate us?
Yeah she wasn't shy about it too the mutt. But her husband had a "soft spot" for us, probably why he isn't a ref anymore lol

Status
Not open for further replies.