Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, Reynolds is the best possible option to partner Burton. Gus has said many times, the best halves combos are usually an old experienced head with a young gun. Reynolds will be awesome for Burton to have alongside him and also to slowly blood KO

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can't imagine this is actually the team we take in to the game. We won't play without a bench utility. Either:

a) KO joins the bench prior to kick off and shares the 6 duties with Reynolds or;
b) If they've decided KO isn't ready, Brown joins the bench and shares the 6 duties. He wasn't due back until Rd 11 so we may be holding off until Sunday to see how he pulls up.

Reactions: CCC

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d have Skelton instead of Casey. Casey is alright and is ahead of Skelton in the pecking order, but I really want to see what Skelton can do in the top grade. He has bigger potential. I would have thought Skelton over Burns, but Braidon was one of our best backs last week, doing a lot more than Casey.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't imagine this is actually the team we take in to the game. We won't play without a bench utility. Either:

a) KO joins the bench prior to kick off and shares the 6 duties with Reynolds or;
b) If they've decided KO isn't ready, Brown joins the bench and shares the 6 duties. He wasn't due back until Rd 11 so we may be holding off until Sunday to see how he pulls up.
I doubt Brown is fit, just the usual name player X when they are close to returning from injury.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I say dropped for Hughes, which is a better player and a better choice.
I like Hughes. But he’s been named in reserves team. Both Skelton and KO not named in NSW cup. The worst possible thing we could do is not give the union convert and the teenager time on the field

Reactions: CCC

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if the PR stunt plays the first 20 the KO comes on.

Then he can cover Mahoney for a breather.

PS would love to see Skelton this week for KnockOnMor but I have a feeling he will get his shot when Kiraz is back to partner him.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going by yesterday's game Saint's aren't going to be an easy victory if anything they should start odd's on, and hopefully it's a dry track so no blaming the greasy condition's with the dropped ball that our team seems to thrive on.

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Going by yesterday's game Saint's aren't going to be an easy victory if anything they should start odd's on, and hopefully it's a dry track so no blaming the greasy condition's with the dropped ball that our team seems to thrive on.
Its going to be hammering down