Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Here we go. Another holier than thou fuckwit not letting fans vent after another pathetic display amidst a 1-8 start to the season.

Should we be praising everyone instead oh wise one?
keep whining. You have succeeded at life - good on you!!!!

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should put the Mounties team into FG and see how they go
I agree and then make these idiots force there way back in 1 player at a time. Be lucky if 5 of them made back into first grade

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t believe a fat **** like Blake Laurie has dominated us all game

Renegade

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barrett in the press conference will say let’s look at the positives if you sack me the Board will look stupid because you will have to pay out another coach before their contracts expires

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can't believe these fuckin idiots coming off contract...... put in some effort or you'll be in for early retirement

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Barrett in the press conference will say let’s look at the positives if you sack me the Board will look stupid because you will have to pay out another coach before their contracts expires
yardage errors!

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys ,

Take note saints have 5 players missing from the squad. Take note.

Like and reply.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is bullshit, we can't even put up a fight against a depleted dragons side, how we won against cronulla is beyond me, all you people that banged on about pissing Dean Pay off are to blaim for this mess, so what we have good players signed, good players can't do shit without the right players with them and the right coach, i fear for JAC will be wasted here and won't be the player he was at the storm, he should seriously stay with the storm, poor old Dean Pay had no chance to spend a dime, he also had us attacking better, defending, and winning more games, now we are stuck with this schmuck Trent Barrett who might I add has failed elsewhere as a head coach, and the guy couldn't coach a shit out of his ass, every week we are forced to suffer this mess due to previous administration, poor caching choices, at least if Dean Pay were still here we might be in a better spot, I am not a Dean Pay supporter just aware of the current situation and why we are here, from what we were as a club to this mess is very very upsetting and hard to take most weeks, as you know they are trying but can't pull it off as most are not main time NRL players, and the coach is a junior to perhaps one we should not of pursued as head coach, perhaps our heads should have been ok lets stick with Dean Pay till we find a real coach on the dam market

Last edited: