Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've been saying Burton should be halfback since we signed him. Hopefully Oloapu is a late change for Flanagan. It would make sense with Burton at halfback.

Thankfully Okunbur is off the wing too. At least Ciraldo recognised what he did wrong and changed it quickly. Hopefully Skelton isn't far off..
How would that make sense if KO has been playing halfback in Cup? All he's doing is causing confusion. These selections remind me of Barrett. make wild changes and hope something sticks lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oloapu has been playing 7 in reserves
I know mate I watch reggies but he also plays wide of the ruck at times like a running 6 and you’ll notice in a lot of his highlights he played 6. Maybe CC wants him there. Time will tell.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wouldn't be shocked to see Flanno dropped for KO last minute. KO might have been playing at 7 in NSW Cup but, if we're going to debut him in an understrength squad, might as well be in his favoured position. The week Flanno does get dropped, he'll be listed in the Tuesday announcement regardless, so the media don't have an entire week to run snippets of widdle baby crying.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’re getting pumped anyway.
40-4.

At least the disappointment has set in early this week.

Would’ve liked to have seen Skelton and Oloapu.
Maybe against the dragons next week would be a fairer matchup

Last edited: