Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Another wasted Friday night.
To watch a team 8 points down and run 5 one out plays then kick the ball to the opposition on their 35 metre mark does me.
We have some great attackers but we have JJ playing first receiver getting slow ball off JMK. JJ then takes the hit up on tackle 4.
Bindi comes on with 7 minutes left and the team under the pump.
The attack is pedestrian, shallow and slow.
We'll never know if Flanagan is any good as he never gets a chance to play a halfback role. Same with Burton, he only gets the ball under the pump.

The team just drop their heads when they get behind.
That comes down to coaching.

A clean sweep of the coaches box is needed soon.
Is needed to instil some Doggie spirit into the team.

Never been so deflated. A 60 year doggie (berry) fan.
The clean sweep should happen tonight1

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People are going to start feeling sorry for us more than the Tigers after we are 1 and 15...

Western Dog

New Pup
Reaction score
Another wasted Friday night.
To watch a team 8 points down and run 5 one out plays then kick the ball to the opposition on their 35 metre mark does me.
We have some great attackers but we have JJ playing first receiver getting slow ball off JMK. JJ then takes the hit up on tackle 4.
Bindi comes on with 7 minutes left and the team under the pump.
The attack is pedestrian, shallow and slow.
We'll never know if Flanagan is any good as he never gets a chance to play a halfback role. Same with Burton, he only gets the ball under the pump.

The team just drop their heads when they get behind.
That comes down to coaching.

A clean sweep of the coaches box is needed soon.
Is needed to instil some Doggie spirit into the team.

Never been so deflated. A 60 year doggie (berry) fan.
Far out...... I really hate bagging my beloved dogs...... but you Brian ARE SPOT ON. What more can I say..... I'm just really sad......

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A

Flanagan was much better than Burton. Not sure what game you watched...
Not sure what game you watched if you thought Flanagan showed promise tonight. Most specially in the second half when we lost the lead. He was MIA big time. At least Burton was demanding the footy.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Switched to 9 and Joey is saying the samething.

Lol Baz hands in pocket and showing zero emotion talking to the team, go get Farked Baz!
surely Gus will have a world. Even Hasler didn’t have Jacko ball playing

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The devoted supporter that I am I actually backed them to win... lol ... but what is worse is I cannot believe I did not cash out at half time! What was I thinking??

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if we can’t beat Brisbane and tigers actually can play when they want to… will we win another game? It’s that bad

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Alcho Johns on Nein saying that the two problems with our attack are (drum roll please)...

1. Josh Jackson is not a ball playing lock, and is being made to play a role that doesn't suit him
2. Our play is too structured.

He also talked about our problem with lack of confidence. All of these things very true. Baz has got the players playing for him, but he needs to change this stuff up and start finding ways to lift their confidence.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know Carr scored two tries, but somebody needs to tell him he is not the captain and should not be directing play from the wing.
The captain we have is not performing anything like a Captain, and they should give the job to someone else.
Jackson seems to want to be first receiver. He slows down everything. He needs to be reminded that he is a forward.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Crazy how much of a fraud Barrett ended up being. Dude came in, flashed his Hollywood smile and sold the dream about replicating the Panthers' success and we bought it hook, line and sinker.

He's deadset the Tinder Swindler of the NRL and we're the dumbass broad taking out her 7th loan and convincing ourselves he's the right man for us.