Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Moey91

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a shit way to start the long weekend honestly

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone please tweet Gus and ask ARE WE GOING TO WIN ANYMORE GAMES THIS YEAR???? Cause I’m sick of spending my hard earned taking my kids to the game who are diehard fans like their dad where we shit the bed after 55 mins… FUCK OFF
Don't waste your money and gift money to the dogs.
Don't go.
I have not for many seasons now.
Why would I go when we don't have a chance at winning g and a loss is all buy a fore gone conclusion.
Vote with your wallet dogs fans.
Dodge the memberships too qnd send a real message to management.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Wow what we have become. Needed this to finish of the perfect bday and now I’ve got my fuckwit mates into me at the pub with their pretend condolences. I want to be on top again goddamn it.
No fucking resolve, our best player was a debutant. The rot has gotten too deep and our heart has gone. So fucking deflated

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only good thing to come from this game was watching Kiraz have a go. He deserves a spot in the team with that effort
Good effort from the kid. Played very well but going off with cramps with 25 mins to go....
Not what we needed

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
CE253679-5DAB-400A-BE72-F0AF1AF347AF.jpeg
Given circumstances I guess this is what I believed would happen..

but I’m not optimistic. And the wins will come hahah.. 16th - 109 !!

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Post Mach I want Jackson to stand up and admit he gave up 2 penalties on the try line and we gave up 2 tries. Oks gave up 2 tries with a 7 tackle set shit kick and a bad play the ball. What the hell, we don’t have a team that can defend a lead. So as a captain you don’t add pressure. Move aside Jackson. You are cooked why? The moment a try goes against us we loose it, we never got back, where is our captain where is our bloke that leads us, he’s making penalties, for those two young halves we need a pump up and Jackson looks like a old man……….we have no leadership group. I know it’s a knew team so who is that. And I guess Jackson is the only true bulldog. Maybe we are missing some DNA, so maybe this isn’t our yr. We don’t have many bulldogs yet

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
12 errors to 5 is a big problem in this game. OK made 3 on his own. I didn't catch how many we made in the first half, but it feels like 8 or 9 of them were in the second half.