Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know why hutch was replaced?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who cares? What happens on the field… everyone knows this except simple Jack. What next, try to smash the coach because he said hurtful words?
Look out JT lol

Pottz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All we need is Taffy, Sexton or Heyward to 7 and Critta will be unlocked as we saw when Taffy came on.
While we keep playing like this I suspect Hutchison stays and Taaffe is on the bench to come on and play 7 only when we need him. Ciraldo is squeezing every last bit of effort and ability out of our list at the moment and switching halfbacks is a risky move. Taaffe came on for Hutchison today I think, I‘m expecting that for the next few games at least.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has to be a strong punishment tbh. Starting shit when they’re off the field is a whole different story to onfield.
CC played it down in the presser, said Jack is a good guy but gets a bit emotional, O'Brien looked genuinely shocked when the press people told him about it.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares? What happens on the field… everyone knows this except simple Jack. What next, try to smash the coach because he said hurtful words?
I don't disagree at all . . . But we now have a hooker that is getting sin binned for dumbass behaviour . . . It's not just simple Jack. Perhaps if Jack put 1 on him,Mahoney would wake up to himself

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All we need is Taffy, Sexton or Heyward to 7 and Critta will be unlocked as we saw when Taffy came on.
I think Sexton has been pushed out by those 2 now in CC thinking.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone summarise the game for me? Cheers.

Is Hutch looking on the out? Or theres. A new plan?

Thanks again

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can someone summarise the game for me? Cheers.

Is Hutch looking on the out? Or theres. A new plan?

Thanks again
He did do his best Josh Reynolds tackle so may miss a week if not a fine.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutch will get a fine going off what Tedesco got for his trip.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope so, I think realistically we won’t make the eight. I think our pack will struggle later on in the year, but I would love to be proven wrong they have proven plenty wrong already this year.
I think you will be wrong :tearsofjoy:

Of course injuries will have the final say but if healthy I think we can push 6-8