OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ciraldo might be on to something with the smaller mobile players in the middle. If this works out we might change the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am sure CC would love another one or two alpha props I just see a bloke getting the absolute best out of the players he has. Awesome Coaching.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Things I learnt from today’s game:

- Today’s win was clearly a diversion by the NRL and their corrupt betting agency partners to cover their anti-Bulldog agenda.

- We need to sign Flanagan to coach, Ciraldo is only an assistant. Hard to see how he lasts as our young Padawan predicted.

- Speaking of assistants, what a massive miss by Gus not getting Holbrook who has expertly assisted the Chooks into the Top 11

- Critta needs to go to fullback (let’s disregard the lines he’s running).

- Burton needs to go to centre, even though Xerri scored today and Critta’s leadership is superb. Even off the ball he never shuts up.

- Reed Mahoney is a liability and momentum killer with poor service.

- Foxx is overpaid and should be offloaded.

- More utilities than a B&S ball has been an unmitigated disaster.

6 points coming up: today, bye then the Tigtanic. Get your pom poms out as the colourful circus identities liked to say.

GO DOGS! :-)
You forgot to mention Curran doesn’t want to be here and all our juniors were already here before Gus arrived :tearsofjoy:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sorry but there are some right fucking entitled lemons on here.

Just smoked the Knights. A disallowed try on top of that, so could've scored over 40!

But people still feel the need to come on and talk trash about Hutch.

WTF are you lot smoking?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice win.
Great to see Dogs mentality in scrapping over every tackle back.

Best part, there's room for improvement.
Less mistakes, better discipline, and return of injured players readily come to mind.

Oh and for the doubters out there, while realistically we are still building, forget not '95.
Anything is possible, it depends on how much the player group wants it.