OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Preston n mann back for next game. Can't see Hutchinson being in top 20 let alone 17 His strength is meant to be footy IQ but keeps doing a Tolman creating kick pressure on Burton. Hayward, mann, salmon taaffe Tracey all started n the halves.

Last edited:

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
the most satisfying about this season is the mentality the guys are playing with.. Ciraldo has these guys doing the extra efforts and looking to win every battle.. do that and you're a chance in every game
my favourite part of the team - it gives me the most confidence with regard to our future.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some may disagree but I'd still keep Hutch at HB. I think we've got enough points with Burton, Tracy and the left side attack. Not having a smaller bloke for the opposition to run at is why our defense has been so good.
It stand out like dogs balls that hitch is just there to distribute and make his tackles and when he sticks to that game plan we look slick, Tracy sweeping both sides is great and Xerri running killer lines is tearing edges apart. Sexton may not get a run after the bye our attack works no point changing it.

Last edited:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great game and win, icing is that we slaughtered the knights!

Can we call the patolo (spelling) experiment done. He’s too injury prone and we can’t afford to risk a spot.

I wish him the best, it’s time to call it a day.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some may disagree but I'd still keep Hutch at HB. I think we've got enough points with Burton, Tracy and the left side attack. Not having a smaller bloke for the opposition to run at is why our defense has been so good.
I don't understand how people can think otherwise. We're playing well with in the starting side. Scoring a heap of points and can only get better.

Why would we change it?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Having Taffe on the bench at least you can cover any backline injury which I think is important these days. CC has usually only given big mins to 3 guys on the bench so far this season and we look fit enough to carry a player like Taffe on the bench.
For sure but then there's Hayward to carry as a benchie. BUT he is such a wiry robust little bugger that you can start to see CC thinking on this tactic. He probably wouldnt use it against every team but its great that we seem to have a very flexible gameplan.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the most satisfying about this season is the mentality the guys are playing with.. Ciraldo has these guys doing the extra efforts and looking to win every battle.. do that and you're a chance in every game
The Hayward try is perfect example of what you are talking about, Effort til the bitter end. I love that kid.