OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some may disagree but I'd still keep Hutch at HB. I think we've got enough points with Burton, Tracy and the left side attack. Not having a smaller bloke for the opposition to run at is why our defense has been so good.
If Burton keeps playing like he does today ( playing both sides ) I have no issue with playing Hutch but man he’s painful to watch in attack.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Mann is back after the bye I wonder who makes way. I still wouldn't carry both Haywood and Taffe on the bench. Rumours are around that Sexton may be off to the Raiders, that must effect if it eventuates what happens to Hutchinson and Taffe. Feel sorry for Patolo.
Best players today
Tracey, Addo Carr, Kiraz, Crighton, Xerri, Curran, Hughes, King, Mahoney, Haywood and Morrin.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Spoke briefly to the General after the game. Said he was very impressed with the team this year and the improvement. Loves our spacing as a line when coming up and cohesiveness. Said the juniors are thriving. Thinks Ciro is the goods overall.

he was also wearing his premiership ring lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who ever is still having a go at CC needs to give themselves an uppercut. Hes got these guys attacking in defence. it’s great to watch
Who's having a go at him now. He has the guys putting in and they look A TEAM! :grinning:

Only thing TK have to say with their 2 cents worth is all about Hutch at 7 and that looks like he is dealing with that problem as well lol.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Why would a coach leave Ponga on at 30% - total liability - obviously because they knew we would win and they were hoping for the best.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would a coach leave Ponga on at 30% - total liability - obviously because they knew we would win and they were hoping for the best.
Pretty dumb decision to even play him. But that’s what happens when you pay all your cap into one star and have no one else to spark the attack

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Things I learnt from today’s game:

- Today’s win was clearly a diversion by the NRL and their corrupt betting agency partners to cover their anti-Bulldog agenda.

- We need to sign Flanagan to coach, Ciraldo is only an assistant. Hard to see how he lasts as our young Padawan predicted.

- Speaking of assistants, what a massive miss by Gus not getting Holbrook who has expertly assisted the Chooks into the Top 11

- Critta needs to go to fullback (let’s disregard the lines he’s running).

- Burton needs to go to centre, even though Xerri scored today and Critta’s leadership is superb. Even off the ball he never shuts up.

- Reed Mahoney is a liability and momentum killer with poor service.

- Foxx is overpaid and should be offloaded.

- More utilities than a B&S ball has been an unmitigated disaster.

6 points coming up: today, bye then the Tigtanic. Get your pom poms out as the colourful circus identities liked to say.

GO DOGS! :-)
Ia fa’afetai Annesley

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some may disagree but I'd still keep Hutch at HB. I think we've got enough points with Burton, Tracy and the left side attack. Not having a smaller bloke for the opposition to run at is why our defense has been so good.
CC may keep the 60-20 mins idea going with Hutch and Taafe.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’re top 8 matierial if we stay relatively injury free or atleast they don’t compile up at once. Hats of to Ciraldo the effort and intensity the sides showing is all us fans wanted to see win or loose. Mitigated the forward pack debacle by just being better, from defensively inept to top 6 matierial. Self belief will has grown and will continue to let’s see how far we can go.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Mann is back after the bye I wonder who makes way. I still wouldn't carry both Haywood and Taffe on the bench. Rumours are around that Sexton may be off to the Raiders, that must effect if it eventuates what happens to Hutchinson and Taffe. Feel sorry for Patolo.
Best players today
Tracey, Addo Carr, Kiraz, Crighton, Xerri, Curran, Hughes, King, Mahoney, Haywood and Morrin.
Why would the club agree to release our only backup half when we're a real chance of making the eight?