Round 7 2012

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just a quick research and in 2012 in round 7 we had only won 4 games and made the grandfinal,
Not getting my hopes up but if we keep playing the way we do we can easily get top 8 and play finals.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
if we stay injury free to key players then we're a chance.

though we are still miles off the panthers and broncos, every other team i reckon we can beat

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think with how we're playing we can beat anyone in the competition. It's just a shame we didn't get the 2 points against Rabbit and Storm because we were the better team. If we can win those games in the future we'll make the 8 this year believe it or not.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't compare the two tbh.

We had an incredible pack and then as the season wore on Barba had one of the best seasons i've ever seen anyone play. We really should've won that GF but completely choked it.

We are definitely a chance for finals, and who knows what happens if we make it there, but our team is young and inexperienced, need a lot more things to come together before we become a real force. Today was an excellent win that built upon an unfortunate loss in Melbourne the previous week, which also built upon the blitz we gave the Roosters in one half and the second half collapse as well

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Got the defense to beat anyone in the comp, our fitness is the best it’s been and we’ve shown that you don’t need a big a big forward pack to get on top of other forward packs.
Hughes and Preston are future origin stars.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The biggest thing for us will be consistency.. and, I shouldn't have to say it considering it's the highest level of NRL, but I feel like we need to string a few back to back wins together to get more respect from the referees.. we are probably the only team who gets no love on our home deck.

spaced_monkey

Waterboy
Reaction score
The big IF, is whether we keep improving. There’s potential in that side. If they keep up the good work, I’d hope we can be in bottom half of the eight. Injuries and a low point this year (it happens to every team at some stage during the year) means I’ll be ok with 9th-11th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weirdest part of that season was that our season was saved by Krisnan Inu it was like when he joined us we went from average to invincible (aside from the GF but prefer not to talk about it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk