OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3 tries each.
Melbourne were not better. Shame the game gets decided on a try conversion.

Sometimes the game gets decided on who the better goal kicker is not the better team.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Super Proud of the effort and starting to finally see some silver linings. Line speed, fitness, and d structure so much better. Sam Hughes has that raw potential . Tracey looked good at the back. Kiraz is a machine.
We rattled the storm tonight.
Same here re the effort, we were the better team imo. They were lucky to get away with the win

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had literally no penalties the whole game. But Burton should have kicked at least one of those conversions . Seriously

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a great effort. Just towards the end some loose tackled by Turpin & kutoga let storm in. Hutchinson played ok, but towards the end made bad reads when desperate to score.
What a great performance.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am very proud of our team.
We were very gutsy tonight and unlucky.
Say what you want Ciraldo has turned these blokes into a football team we can be proud of
Both of these quotes are fact. All the player bashing is a joke. We still need a 7 long term but Hutch is there based on defence at the moment. We have found our 1, Xerri and Critta are the centres, we have plenty of wing options, we are building some nice forward options, we have a ridiculous number of juniors coming thru, and we are finding our mongrel…

I got a chubby.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those 2 missed kicks at goal hurt in the end.
That and poor game management.
Got lost in a hopeless set of 6 with three mins ro go on storms line.
Good players score the try thst wins the games from that position.
Dogs fked it.
Lost.

Dogs playing commendably.
But there is no points for that.
Only 2 wins
4 losses.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oddly, I feel better after that loss than I did after the win against the Rooters
Yeah me to. Frustrated, like after the Souffs game. 3 tries each. Not putting blame on Burton tonight. He did kick a couple from the sideline last week in awful conditions which proved the difference.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another one got away discipline and no direction from the no 7 cost us the game

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just imagine if they could attack well in both halves of a game.

Burton kicked awful tonight, Connor can stay at Fullback all year

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On positive note when was the last time you were on edge of your seat against storm and roosters with 10 to go?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That one hurts better halves win us that game burton with a horrible kick at the end but I’m happy with that result I didn’t give us much of a chance

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People blaming hutcho is kidding themselves. He is a toiler and never going to do game winning plays. Our main man in the halves is burton, he is so over rated it’s just embarrassing the club having him in the halves putting up his stupid bomb kicks every time and when he has clear grass ahead he is still looking to kick the ball. Man I hate him in our team.
I also feel he is well below par at 5/8th but i thought he was good today with exception that he went missing in the most important part of the game which was the last 4mins

Needed him to touch the ball at keast twice if not 3 times in that last set on their line. Absolutely had to have the ball on the 5th

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Starting to get sick of these good losses.

Another game we deserved the win.

I know we are team building but honestly starting to feel sorry for the boys...
Wouldn’t feel sorry for them bro. They went into one of the hardest away trips of the year missing some good players and went within a whisker of getting the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.