Status
Not open for further replies.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think we will be violated
don’t think I would we get absolutely smashed unless we let those 1% efforts drop off if Melbourne score first. We came back to lead at halftime against south’s so anything is doable. Last year I would of said yes we are definitely going to get blown out of the water, however this year the team has finally accepted to work for each other, train hard and play hard. If we beat storms can you imagine the confidence we will all get going into the knights game and then a bye. Probably be in the top 6 if we get storms and knights next week. That will give the injured players some awesome motivation when they come back.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It’s an interstate game though.
maybe they’re not planning on coming back till sat evening?
We don't play NSW Cup until Sunday 4pm.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wyatt Raymond will referee this match. Really cool dude that we saw against the Storm in our first trial game this year. Seemed fair in decision making. I hope it continues in this match being his rookie nrl debut.
I know when a team will lose a match, first 15-20 minutes and use a captains challenge and lose. If we don’t captains challenge a blind freddy call against us then we have a chance

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Big Red seems out of favor, down there? I’d have him back.
Creates an interesting situation if Mooney holds his spot. Big Red only just extended his contract too.
Best situation is for Gus to force contract issue with Mooney, of we don't get him at least Raiders pay more. Then just wait and pick at the ones stuck in cup once Horse is back from injury.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack Todd had a big game in reserves last week against the roosters.
Probably not ready for 1st grade yet.
It’s going to be interesting to see who plays.
Todd was super impressive in the trial but he isn’t in the Top 36 players so won’t be available until round 11 or whatever round it is.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciro confirmed critta practiced at 1 in pre-season before a strain and basically said he may have otherwise been there round 1, so interesting to see how it goes once taaffe is back
I think the gapping hole left at centre with him not there will see Taaffe or potentially Tracey at fullback when fit. Crichton is was to valuable at centre defensively to not have him there.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought the same. If they weren't wearing Melbourne jerseys some people would say thats a bottom 4 pack with not one star forward in that pack.
Bellamy anyways has run of the mill forwards but they play above and beyond all the time. It's why he's in the top 3 coaches of all time- Jack Gibson, Bennett and Bellamy. Make a case for Cleary but lets see how Cleary goes without half the Origin side for once.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
he has been playing centre for nsw cup and done terribly there. Wouldn’t make sense…
Have been watching him in NSW.
Terrible. Cannot defend if his famliys' life depends on it.
Made Skelton and BX look like him trying to defend the holes he leaves

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll say it again...We need BIG BOPPERS to help take the impact,
Our hard working SMALLER FORWARDS are getting smashed !!!

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wyatt Raymond will referee this match. Really cool dude that we saw against the Storm in our first trial game this year. Seemed fair in decision making. I hope it continues in this match being his rookie nrl debut.
Thankfully Cameron Smith is not playing any more.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bellamy anyways has run of the mill forwards but they play above and beyond all the time. It's why he's in the top 3 coaches of all time- Jack Gibson, Bennett and Bellamy. Make a case for Cleary but lets see how Cleary goes without half the Origin side for once.
Yeah but it kind of helps when you have 3 of the best players to have played the game in your side.

DFLWatto

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think the gapping hole left at centre with him not there will see Taaffe or potentially Tracey at fullback when fit. Crichton is was to valuable at centre defensively to not have him there.
Totally agree, I’d prefer it that way, he’s a fun centre but his fullback games I’ve seen have much to be desired.

Status
Not open for further replies.