OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon he'll play... Connor doesnt look like a certainty at all.
I swear I heard on the radio Tuesday afternoon he was ruled out. But I get why Ciro names the incumbent as a smoke screen.

king, Tracey, Mann and I forgot the other one. They also called Hayward would debut. This was hours before team lists named.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
6 tackles with Gus podcast, he mentioned Salmon been battling niggling injury last few weeks.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Being precautionary doesn’t hurt we have Newcastle next week very winnable. Ciraldo played some players injured last year to early on especially with Melbourne being our opposition rest won’t hurt.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to see how they go in this one, do they go in with excuses knowing players are out, or do they go in saying F’k that we’re still winning anyway and really give it to Melbourne … this game might give us a better look at how our coach is going ..

‘’really hoping to see General Skelly play ..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Interesting to see how they go in this one, do they go in with excuses knowing players are out, or do they go in saying F’k that we’re still winning anyway and really give it to Melbourne … this game might give us a better look at how our coach is going ..

We really need his 200 average FG metres.....

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think much of Melbournes forward pack.
Thought the same. If they weren't wearing Melbourne jerseys some people would say thats a bottom 4 pack with not one star forward in that pack.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

I think you’ll see a decent showing.
the signs are there, this is a mentally tougher bulldogs side than we’ve seen in the past 6 or so years.
I expect to either win close or lose close.

Status
Not open for further replies.