OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It doesn’t looks like Skelton will get a run in the 17 which is a shame

Wilson still sick? Had a virus last week.

I’m guessing the plan for Hayward is to come in and play hooker and Reed goes to the 13 ball playing role ….

winnable game if the game plan is sound

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hayward has had a run in the forwards and was named at lock last week. He has great vision, mobility and speed with as good a passing game as most forwards we have. Perfect replacement for Mann.

Great to see he is debuting and very much deserved. If you watched reserve grade you would agree.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Critta is safe under the high ball so that’s a bonus him being at the back. I think he will do alright. Tracey could drop out before game day if his calf is still playing up Skelton on the wing.
The way we’re playing a win isn’t a far stretch. Let’s hope we atleast put it up to them.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hayward has had a run in the forwards and was named at lock last week. He has great vision, mobility and speed with as good a passing game as most forwards we have. Perfect replacement for Mann.

Great to see he is debuting and very much deserved. If you watched reserve grade you would agree.
He didn’t play last week. He was named there as a keep place I think. He never took the field Liam knight started at lock.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It doesn’t looks like Skelton will get a run in the 17 which is a shame

Wilson still sick? Had a virus last week.

I’m guessing the plan for Hayward is to come in and play hooker and Reed goes to the 13 ball playing role ….

winnable game if the game plan is sound
Wilson has pneumonia

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let’s hope critta is a quick learner at the back

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Local junior and very good clubman too... Definintely well deserved, plenty of people very happy for him and his family.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am really hoping he is going to play Hayward at DH off the bench Mahoney has improved his service a lot against the Roosters by making less tackles during the game . Less s more with him and Hayward has potential to be a real gun at DH

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really prefer Tracey at fb he has more experience also I think we would need critta on the edge for his defence and organisation we might be leaking a fair few points on both sides Friday unfortunately

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who then?
Tracey is injured?
Joash papalii probably not ready yet.
Wilson is untried at NRL level.
Yup I don’t like it either but I think we don’t have much option.
You're right. We haven't got many options. I am surprised Tracey and JAC have been named. I thought they wouldn't be ready for this game.

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haywood on the bench suggests that Tracey won't play. Burton to move to Centre. Kiraz to wing, Haywood into 5/8th.

As for Critta. I think he would have done some training at Fullback in the offseason. Changes in the middle of a game are very different. I think he will be effective with a few sessions at training and his head in the game for that role.
Burton was one of the best on field last week, but you think he is getting shifters to centre to accomodate Hayward?? Yeah, nah.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I am really hoping he is going to play Hayward at DH off the bench Mahoney has improved his service a lot against the Roosters by making less tackles during the game . Less s more with him and Hayward has potential to be a real gun at DH
He made over 50 tackles in the roosters game and is clearing everyone in the most tackle stats by a fair margin

Status
Not open for further replies.