OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The team hasn"t been named yet? Where did you get the team list?...If Zane Tetevano plays I will likely fall into a spiral of depression. Please Patolo be fit or even CC apply for dispensation and name Todd or Hopoi. Hell even Turpin is preferable.
Read it on zero tackle today

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When Taffee went down I thought ok next week with Addo Carr back we'll see Tracey get a run at fullback. Now he is out I think the best option would be to give it to Papalii. Keep the rest of the backline at full strength, we will need strong edges and combinations to compete against the storm in defence and then that is where we can beat them in attack. I'd take Critta and Xerri over Meaney and Remis everyday of the week.

Papalii is the best like for like with Taffee that we have. They play a very similar style and Paps has a higher ceiling. Probably not ready for week to week NRL but more than capable of having a one off great game surely. Kid has the talent that's for sure. Plus with Mann out I think we are going to need his play making ability out the back.

So pray CC picks Papalii at fullback and keeps Crichton in the front line. Target the pea heart Meaney and keep Grant as quiet as possible.
Papalli good choice I agree on that he deserves a go

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Round 2 2023
Bulldogs 28 - 12 Melbourne

with all
The new players we have and what I have watched nothing is impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.