OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's weird how most decisions Ciraldo makes seem to be clever. The side was psyched up and seemed to have a plan.
But then I look at things like Turpin at lock and Sexton superglued to the bench and Patolo start and play for 15 minutes and start to wonder is it a hit and miss strategy?
What is unusual about the Bulldogs rebuild is the coach is also learning his trade.
Ciraldo takes risks but is being allowed to make mistakes and learn from them.
Seems fair enough as long as their is an upward trend in results.
That was just bad luck tonight.
Especially with such a hit to the injury list.
Great effort from all.

Next year though, I'm going down to Melbourne and I'm going to ambush the idiot with the cowbell.
Happy to accept contributions for travel costs.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Im fkn happy that we can compete with the best and go set for set with anyone. All i will say is Turpin needs to not see first grade again
He came in because of injuries, don't think he's in CCs strongest 17, salmon is the concerning one, another perham it looks like

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Obviously you're fucked in the head so try to follow fuckwit....

Nobody said anything about the team or effort you stupid unclefucker.

We are talking about the obvious weak link.

So take the dick out of your mouth and read properly. When you come on here and call people ***** because they don't agree with your stupidity, you will be treated like the piece of shit you are.
lol. You are a very simple individual. And you have not answered my question. We don’t have a better half than Hutch. You still like to be a bitch and whine like you did after your dad didn’t let you lick his balls. But that’s the game. We don’t have the players.

But we still almost beat Melbourne in Melbourne. Grow up bitch. Don’t blame the team. Blame your boyfriend for not giving you that reach around.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t forget we have Preston, Mann and king still to come back

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ask yourself how it gets to that. Who should have the ball in his hand first? Burton. And where is he? Probably off trying to straighten his hip alignment after having too much cash in his pocket.

Looks to me that Burton has decided he's not doing short kicks. So Hutcho puts his hand up. Now he cannot kick for shit so it ends up as a dead play with the centres.

I'm not dissing a dude who puts his hand up because the other more highly paid dude who's job it is won't do it.
Both are useless ******..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This club is on the way up. Yes we are 2-4 but every grade plays with intensity and the club has some special players coming through.
We are so close and for everyone that’s stayed loyal and strong the past 8 years the reward is going to be amazing.
Ive been a member for 10+ years and each year I went to games and sat through that disgraceful shit.

Loving this season so far

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doggies to beat Newcastle and beat panthers on their turf
Newcastle, tigers and dragons in our next 5. Canberra would be sweet to win to. 5-5 after 10 games presuming we drop 2 from the 5 and we’ve played
Eels, Sharks, Roosters, Melbourne and a desperate Good Friday south’s. Beats 85% of the kennels expectation atleast

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
going off the presser it doesn't sound like Hutchinson will be getting dropped anytime soon sadly

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol. You are a very simple individual. And you have not answered my question. We don’t have a better half than Hutch. You still like to be a bitch and whine like you did after your dad didn’t let you lick his balls. But that’s the game. We don’t have the players.

But we still almost beat Melbourne in Melbourne. Grow up bitch. Don’t blame the team. Blame your boyfriend for not giving you that reach around.
Lol talking about my dead dad ha?

Thanks for proving you're a piece of shit.

Plus Sexton, Taffee and Hayward are all options.

So go back to sucking dick to support your crack habit you moronic unclefucker.