OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Honestly seriously.. can we get one, just one levelled headed mofo who can just direct this footy team to a win.

Literally the only thing we are missing atm..

I think a Chad Townsend would fit nicely Into this team of misfits and kids.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Or failed to calculate it isn't :tearsofjoy:
well u see its complicated. with all that unearned cash in his right pocket, he naturally had to stay on the left side of the middle of the curve and that kept him dead straight. Now he thinks its flat, he hangs in the middle, that dush leans him to the right and boom... we miss everything to the right.

Physics....

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Like the commentators said...Dogs were the better side.

What gets me is...if Burton is struggling with conversions from the left side of the field, why doesn’t he give it to Critta. Critta is a right footer and it's easier for him than a left footer. FMD, put the team first and do it.
Coach should have that sorted.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Am I the only one livid that the first try wasn’t an obstruction? Keary had a penalty taken off knights last night for the exact same shape? Wtf….
You could pull apart alot of calls in that game, on the balance it probably went 60/40 against us, but that could just be my team bias.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a good performance it was effort on effort on effort very proud of the team! But that was a great example of what happens when you don’t have experienced halves.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expecting to hang on with 7 to go, I was going to post that it was the best win since 2014, that’s how much determination we showed with a far inferior team on paper.

Only lost by a missed try conversion. Heads up the future is bright. I have no doubt we finish it off with King, Mann and Presto on the park.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Newcastle, tigers after the bye
Penrith raiders and dragons.

After what I just saw we might be in top 8 form by round 12

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Honestly seriously.. can we get one, just one levelled headed mofo who can just direct this footy team to a win.

Literally the only thing we are missing atm..

I think a Chad Townsend would fit nicely Into this team of misfits and kids.
Yeah 100% we have some halves talent seeping through, lets wait and see who steps up.