Round 6 - Dogs vs Knights - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can someone tell me what position Frawley was playing if Reynolds and mbye r on? I just tuned in

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone else see this **** put the knee into Montoya, I wonder why he got up hurting after

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
At least we could have cheerleaders like Newcastle for our boring games. But grimace has stuffed that too

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I still can't believe what i just watched. Everyone needs to be sacked

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was a pretty terrible half of footy by the dogs to be honest!! We definitely looked better when frawley came on. Looks like our prayers should be answered next week. Mbye to the centres or bench and frawley at half.
Montoya is a gun!! Great take under pressure again, and an awesome run to set up our try!!
Gay guy is killing us!!! Incredible. The knights are also totally outenthusing us.

All things considered, its a game of two halves!!! Hopefully des puts a rocket up their arses at half time and we turn it around in the second half!!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah for sure youd swim through a river of dicks with your mouth open , just to see them piss in a rusty hubcap
Would you....Swim though a river of shit, with your mouth open, just to suck the dick of the last guy that fucked them ?

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
based on what?
he does'nt even take the line on
catch and pass no7 . so predictable
He does alot more than our halves combined. He straightens out the attack and has a good solid kicking game.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate how the commentators are being nice towards us. Wish they would say it as it is...

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Abbey wasn't taken off for a HIA, Frawley never would have been subed on, which could have meant the Knights could be leading by more than 2 points. Me thinks Abbey did Des a favour but then again what do I know, Des is the man apparently, laughing whilst earning 1mil plus and teaching side way footy

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What happened to Montoya?

Seems to have a shiner on his head? But I didn't see anything from his run. Might have been a knee to the head while on the ground. Hope he comes back for the second half. We can't afford going down another back.
Let's hope he's not off for a hia too
Des wank will put Jacko on the wing next ffs

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye terrible defensive centre as well, JMoz needs to be next to Frawley in defence
Mbye is a runner of the football - period.
Obviously not a 7 and he is NOT a great defender - far from it.
Put the guy at fb and let him run the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.