Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
U should get trans surgery because u are acting deluded into thinking something is something else
You should get a brain transplant because the peanut you are using isn’t working for you.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I remember I saved in my notes this post last year where you don’t this this due to nrl bias
Yeah bruh I totally didn't this this but now I this this hard

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
With Hoffman and Hughes left on the reserves you’d think Preston and king are out and both players slot in.

Possibly on the bench. And just push 2 forwards from the bench to run on. But I could be wrong.
Yea - that’s wrong

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only the midday point of the Devil's hour in the day of an Almighty ablution, the universal cleansing of souls across time hung loose aloft the threadbare echos of a world gone mad, does one posit a thought.

We can win.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The ***** have rostered me to work all Friday Night. First game of the season i’m missing. Best feeling ever if i walk out, check the phone and see we won. Maybe best if i miss the game because it could potentially turn ugly

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think you need to be a rabbitoh supporter to know we are going to get asspumped leb style this week.

This fact doesnt give me joy.
Yes, I cant lose, but its like seeing your kids bout out a boxing title match.
Only in this instance, one of my boys is missing a finger so cant punch hard, meaning they cant really win so its not expected.

The good news is the Rabbitohs will get the two points, and next week life will be largely back to normal for the doggs.

My advice for Cirro is just to instruct the guys to try not to lose by 40+, no team has won the premiership EVER conceding 50 in a regular season match, so this is what we must avoid. It is also a free hit for Flanno to try something.
I think you are either extremely lonely and come here to take your frustration out by being a troll, or a virgin. Leave the forum.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll have egg on my face but tipping us to win. No pressure on us. Expecting Reynolds and burton to show up

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Never go full Tim Sheens
We all agree effort and grit is what the fans are expecting at a minimum taking pride in that jumper, playing for their teammates, coach, families and fans putting in from minute 1 to 80. Win or loose, we will stand proud of this team if they demonstrate this.

The players themselves, however, must believe they can win this match, and why the f not!! The players attitudes are key, if they go out playing to their full potential and executing a good game, they’re always a chance but it starts with believing - whilst the Cowboys game took a lot out of us, it also injected us with a huge amount of belief - We’re etching closer to the dogs of old that felt like it could win anything at any given time on any given day.

Let’s go gents! Give it to the arrogant bastards!!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont think you need to be a rabbitoh supporter to know we are going to get asspumped leb style this week.

This fact doesnt give me joy.
Yes, I cant lose, but its like seeing your kids bout out a boxing title match.
Only in this instance, one of my boys is missing a finger so cant punch hard, meaning they cant really win so its not expected.

The good news is the Rabbitohs will get the two points, and next week life will be largely back to normal for the doggs.

My advice for Cirro is just to instruct the guys to try not to lose by 40+, no team has won the premiership EVER conceding 50 in a regular season match, so this is what we must avoid. It is also a free hit for Flanno to try something.
One of the rare times I agree with you Nasheed.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should just run them around today and get their big forwards tired.kick early , sweeping backline movements, chip kicks just attack at every play, no need for settlers and no need to get into the grind

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just let the ball sing today. Was hoping for a dry track, but supposedly storms this arvo.