Official Round 5 v Panthers Match Discussion

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our backline doesn’t work hard enough. I can see why Barrett was picking Okunbor. They also get dominated easily. However, our biggest problem is JMK yet again.
Seems like everyone is open to scrutiny except JMK. Halves have changed so many times in 5 weeks yet JMK is always there.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s already at that stage in season where non dogs fan give you non stop shit over the phone when dogs play and all you can do is agree with them and it’s shuts that down straight away. Our team is embarrassing

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can Ennis shut up trying to blame Dufty for Jackson's hospital ball to no one? Dufty had Penrith defenders right in front of him. There was no gap or space at all for him to receive the ball. It was a stupid pass to throw.
Shit pass yes ... But all fullbacks should follow the ball and be talking, well good ones anyways. Dufty has been shit, he's made 2 tackles and 2 runs for 1m. No reason at all for him to be gassed and not back up

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we have been ordinary but keep in mind Penrith and Melbourne are a million miles above every other team at the moment.

People blaming Baz for grown men making diabolical errors in their own half ? Really ?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I’m wrong about Baz being a shit coach then fair call but continuing on putting jmk 9 and naden on the wing and ave in the centres is the reason I want Baz gone. Selections have been atrocious. He has no balls dumping players unless they are a 7? Dufty has been fuckong shit shift ave full back, wakeham centres and just see if you have anything to work with. You can’t just come out second half and expect a Miracle

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to see if Averillo has a future at the club or not. If he fails at fullback then move on from him.
Averillo is a deadset passenger. Has been for his entire career besides a couple of breaks last year.

Burns has had a shocker today.

Dufty has played his worst game in Bulldogs colours.

Naden is fucking clueless.

Josh Jackson is a passenger.

Fuck I am sick of the Bullshit we are dishing up

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can Ennis shut up trying to blame Dufty for Jackson's hospital ball to no one? Dufty had Penrith defenders right in front of him. There was no gap or space at all for him to receive the ball. It was a stupid pass to throw.
True,
A ridiculous pass when we needed to consolidate.
Unfortunately Jacko is passed his best and is not a 13 nor a many minutes player. Two mistakes on halfway have led straight to tries.
The same as last week, he did the same thing and opened the floodgates.
Him and JMK bring the team down in attack.
JMK passes are slow and has no clear idea of where to go next it seems. Lined up with Flanno out right he goes short to Burton on the right who gets swamped. he just doesn't seem to see where his halves are.
I have no idea why GOULD is singing his praises.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that Burton is not a 5/8. He would be better in the centres.
Sadly we have no one to replace him at 5/8.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Averillo should never ever see a nrl jersey ever again in his life, looks like a boy playing against men, waddler included.

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol Flanno looks good becasuse everyone else is shit.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is really noticeable that we are paying more attention to defence in the ruck. Penriff ptb speed average is 3.7s, that is a big improvement on the lightning ptbs Strom were getting.