Round 5 Team - Reynolds In, Mbye Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_yuk

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If bmoz is ruled out is it possible des might slot Mybe into the centres with Thompson being left out. I recall last year Mybe playing in the centres for at least one match.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apparently BMoz was only rested last week as a precaution when he felt a twinge, his problem wasnt a big one. I expect him to play.

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing with Hodko is that he seems his mind is somewhere else maybe contract he's not happy wants more money I don't no but he is not him self
I agree... not that that counts for 2/10 of bugger all. At the Penrith game he seemed disinterested. Just hoping it's a bit of ring rust... if I remember right he only played the one trial after his knee surgery and rehab and therefore may not be back to 100% yet.

Could also be the curse of Daley.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Whilst I wouldn't go as far as Bulldogs_fan, some of the constant negativity is getting boring and tiring tbh.
It's a forum, people have the right to voice their opinion. It would be a boring place if everyone agreed with everyone all the time.

Reaction score
It's a forum, people have the right to voice their opinion. It would be a boring place if everyone agreed with everyone all the time.
i agree with that. i get the kid's obsession with Trent, when I was a kid i thought Terry Lamb was God

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I totally disagree!!!

I belive we should all agree 100% of the time

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
i agree with that. i get the kid's obsession with Trent, when I was a kid i thought Terry Lamb was God
Terry Lamb though is our greatest ever player. Hodkinson not even the best halfback at the club.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You worshipping the ground Hodkinson walks on does exactly the same thing. You have an inability to see when Hodkinson has a bad game and inability to accept criticisms about him.

Everyone here supports the team, speaking of "I know it all" attitude, you display this consistently. Pot calling the kettle black material.

1. You have consistently emphasised your opinion as fact. Before you go calling out anyone else on this, please take note of what you do
2. As far as embarrassments go, you're clearly on the negative end.
3. This part is the most hilarious part, Hodkinson and Reynolds made Origin on the back of Pearce being a retard, despite the fact that our halves showed absolutely nothing in attack in Origin, you still continue parrot the belief that Hodkinson is a "match-winner" and continue to deny that he has absolutely nothing in attack. NSW won Origin on the back of their defence, so unless you're saying our halves contributed the majority of NSW's defence last season you're being deluded.

Unless you've seen said poster in real life, how on earth do you judge how fast said person is, or how much money he makes and how do you judge "success" and given you also have no clue who the poster is how on earth do you tell he is a "better bloke." First grade is not a place for people who are injured, Hodkinson hasn't been that bad? Name one other current first grade half that passes to a PROP on the 5th tackle? Honestly you need to get your eyes checked, Hodkinson was pathetic last game. Look at things past his on-field performances? Wait are you f*cking for real? He is a FIRST GRADE PLAYER, people are attacking him based on his PERFORMANCES for our team. He can be an upstanding bloke but if he doesn't perform he's going to cop it. You're utterly ridiculous

FYI Hodkinson's performances post Origin have been nothing short of spastic minus a few clutch plays here and there. If he's carrying an injury, GET F*CKING TREATMENT, playing First Grade with injury then using it as an excuse for poor performances is pathetic. If he's injured he needs to stop playing and recuperate.

Yes enough is enough. You clearly need to stop your rubbish. Hypocrite of the highest order.

People make fun of you because you have utterly ridiculous comments, you're absolutely hostile to anyone who disagrees with you and you basically insult or personally attack anyone who has a polar opposite opinion to you. Being runnere up and being a wooden spooner has absolutely no difference in the grand scheme of things, you will be forgotten eventually.

Again with the personal attacks. So anyone who doesn't agree with you is a bandwagoner? There have been plenty of people who disagree on this issue but none of them have been half as hostile as you. Even the most argumentative fans from both sides have refrained from judging the poster, minus the occasional outburst.

For you to judge a poster based on his opinions is ridiculous.
Even Gamebreaker would be so proud with the level of this multi quoting...

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Reynolds won't be playing on Friday night. Mbye will be in number 6. Morris still needs to pass a fitness test as well.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree that debate is good (great even) but a bit less bashing and a bit more positivity from some wouldn't hurt either.

I'm not saying someone is not a supporter for bagging aspects of team, but the almost hatred some are developing makes me wonder.... I follow the dogs partly because, at the end of my working week I get a couple of hours of enjoyment in watching my team (and when I lived in Sydney, going to the game).

Of course I get annoyed at a Reynolds brainsnap, or a Trex fumble or whatever. .. I yel at the tv as much as the next guy...but if the negatives ever started dominating the positives I'd walk away from the team altogether, or at least have a look at myself.

The above is not directed at anyone/anything in particular Btw :grinning:

Anyway, debate on brothers and sisters... just my two cents... go dogs.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also suspect this is just des upto his old tricks, I really doubt we'll run out as named tbh.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I agree... not that that counts for 2/10 of bugger all. At the Penrith game he seemed disinterested. Just hoping it's a bit of ring rust... if I remember right he only played the one trial after his knee surgery and rehab and therefore may not be back to 100% yet.

Could also be the curse of Daley.
100% curse of Daley , everything he touches he brakes

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Be fair - much of what he said is actually fact. Suspension after suspension after suspension.
I know, he (JR) does stupid things and frustrating everyone, and I know Marley does it because he loves the Bulldogs but obviously Des see something on him

Status
Not open for further replies.