Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I want Kiraz back in the centers... he just isnt the same Kiraz on the wing, he looks disinterested back on the wing.

Just play Xerri / Fox and go back to Kiraz / Wilson.

Thats one fast edge...
Kiraz in defence and under the high ball was very questionable. I love his effort overall, but it was pretty bad.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Kiraz in defence and under the high ball was very questionable. I love his effort overall, but it was pretty bad.
Liability in the air. I’ve been laying into him because od it. Never used to be like this. Might be carrying an injury or just bad luck. Seems to close his eyes on the jump anticipating a collision.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mann was a big loss in the 2nd half.
I wouldn't mind seeing Hayward brought in at 14/lock next week, i noticed he was in the change rooms before kick off.
He would add some spark in attack he's been named at lock in Cup this weekend.
Don’t you think he’s too small for a lock? He’d get monstered there

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You’re not wrong with Storm halves kicking game and the fact it’s Melbourne in Melbourne that said Joash is the last bonafide fullback we have left standing and if he’s playing Cup for a call up one day then this presents the best opportunity to do so

I have faith in the kid he strikes me as one that will thrive and has confidence in spades

Let the kid cook !!
would be good to see him, or Wilson at fullback..

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Liability in the air. I’ve been laying into him because od it. Never used to be like this. Might be carrying an injury or just bad luck. Seems to close his eyes on the jump anticipating a collision.
the one he dropped he got pushed in the back, if that was another team they'd probably get a penalty

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forgetting the the titans game?? He's been safe under the high ball

Son Of Dogzilla

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
News just in Blake Taaffe suspended on Trent Robinsons request for putting his head in the wrong position and hurting Dom Young’s fist

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Forgetting the the titans game?? He's been safe under the high ball
Man it's not even just that, silly offloads at the wrong time. It appears to me once he's on tilt there is no snapping out of it. My biggest concern is he's clearly a winger over centre and at what point with the depth in our backs do you continue to tolerate brain snaps. Hopefully his workrate continues to outshine the errors.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's no way Papalii gets his debut vs the Storm

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The gamble of playing a light pack, getting smashed to bits, the Storm on Friday will be a big ask.
At least we have some juggle options but can't have anymore injuries.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Man it's not even just that, silly offloads at the wrong time. It appears to me once he's on tilt there is no snapping out of it. My biggest concern is he's clearly a winger over centre and at what point with the depth in our backs do you continue to tolerate brain snaps. Hopefully his workrate continues to outshine the errors.
That's the next phase of his career. He was graded when we were shit and was the shining light. We are now a mid range/ decent team up to our necks within striking distance of more of a winning effort against top teams. Shits getting real, however he will learn the calm from the more experienced players around him. 50 first grade games or thereabouts. He'll learn quickly. 1 step back, 2 forward hopefully.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk