Round 4 Press Conference

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. Talking about how they tackle the lead runner on that Kiks no try. We aren’t far off just need the 50/50’s to start going our way and we will start winning.
They went 50/50 just need the cheating ref to call the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should be feeling ripped off that big Gus deemed it not necessary to buy a proper 6, 7 and 1 in the off season.
Nothing available what do you want him to do

Sexton is a 7
Critta should go to the back we are stacked for centres
Burto is finding his feet

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was anyone laughing when guru was clapping his elbow at the beginning. [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A235F using Tapatalk

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing available what do you want him to do

Sexton is a 7
Critta should go to the back we are stacked for centres
Burto is finding his feet

If Gus wants Gus gets. Everyone knows that. He was just too pig headed. Now he suffers and Cirro is left holding the can.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They had a female in charge of the kicking tee
Thought maybe they tried to play the clock down by not giving Burton the kicking tee, sure if Burton kicks it they may have gone for the 2-point field goal.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
According to the nrl website both knight and Hughes only played 14 min. I know the sin bin and Preston going down messed up rotation however come on. As soon as Hughes came on we got some momentum and started getting back into the game.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wins. Don't care about the proud of the effort shit. Win games.
The wins will come. This year's team is much better than the previous 7 years easily. I like the structures and movement of kiks down the left edge and Critta drawing defender's. Burton has even today shown more poise in his running and kicking with the group.
Unfortunate that Drew and Morrin would sometimes cut back and stifled the number of times the ball got out the back.. Instead wasting tackles with extra hit ups...but it's more promising footy from the Dogs than I've seen in years.
It's only round 4 and I'm proud of the resilience. Just not so of the final scores too. What we do know is every game they have been playing this year they have had bad calls and disallowed tries at key moments on games. This however didn't break them like other years. They keep pushing right to the end.
Keep your chin up kennel, the wins will come just not every week. Dogs 4 life

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wins will come. This year's team is much better than the previous 7 years easily. I like the structures and movement of kiks down the left edge and Critta drawing defender's. Burton has even today shown more poise in his running and kicking with the group.
Unfortunate that Drew and Morrin would sometimes cut back and stifled the number of times the ball got out the back.. Instead wasting tackles with extra hit ups...but it's more promising footy from the Dogs than I've seen in years.
It's only round 4 and I'm proud of the resilience. Just not so of the final scores too. What we do know is every game they have been playing this year they have had bad calls and disallowed tries at key moments on games. This however didn't break them like other years. They keep pushing right to the end.
Keep your chin up kennel, the wins will come just not every week. Dogs 4 life
In that 10 minute period when Morrin was off was relienfe from the boys. We only conceded the penalty goal, and when the ref pointed at the posts, Critta and the boys were hi fiving because they took that as a win. Souths didn’t back themselves against a 12 man dogs team. This team will fight to the final whistle and never give up. As a fan that’s all you can ask for. The wins will come.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can we start a gofund me page for 10k to cover the fine for the assistant just coming out and saying "the ref's are cheating, dumb motherfuckers" and walking off?
That would be just the media beat up outrage and issue to justify us being suspended from the comp by NRLol.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we start a gofund me page for 10k to cover the fine for the assistant just coming out and saying "the ref's are cheating, dumb motherfuckers" and walking off?
Ok, fuck it, I've said this in private circles.
We should have walked partway through the match.
This would have sent the loudest possible message and drawn the attention of the media this issue requires.
The more NRL punishes us, the more vocal the Club, players, and our fans get!
EDIT, the ONLY language a bully understands, is picking up their teeth afterwards.

Last edited:

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely xerri gets a go. Just looking at his strength and speed yesterday?
he’s right I’m so happy we are in games, all I’ve wanted is to be competitive. The problem is we could have won that game easily. We kept getting in our own way. We dropped so much good ball. I back the coach but he needs to tweak his team. It’s time.
curren has to start? Taffee probably had his best game so far. So not sure there.
worries about jac though. His runs back aren’t great at all?