Most disappointing were
Kasiano
Goodwin
Idris
Ennis

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
absolutely pathetic...there was errors all over the place.....what was pathetic for me was that we had a 9/17 completion rate at half time....dont know how they thought they were gonna beat a melbourne team with piss weak stats like that

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be fair Idris knocked himself out.

Also a factor to be considered was the bruising forward encounter last week against the Roosters.

It will again be tough for us next week after being bashed tonight.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just find it hard to see how our attitude could be so bad on the verge of such a big match...Anyway, I guess it's one of those days.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just find it hard to see how our attitude could be so bad on the verge of such a big match...Anyway, I guess it's one of those days.
It comes back to Moore for not having them fired up for a solid game, we wuz ambushed, the Storm were very focussed and we could not match the intensity, our ball control was out the window.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Started bad from the 1st minute and just got worse ...... but Tolman , Hogo , Keating all going well

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those three dogs carved us up harrrrd... They were playing to quick especially out of dummy half smith fkn killed us in the play the ball area.. And the cronk slater combination didnt help at all.. Those three players will make the ****test player in the nrl look good.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got pumped by three players tonite that is all... 1. Cameron smith, 2. Cooper cronk, 3. Billy slater.. Enough said

BulldogzLegend

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smith killed our markers who put NO BLOODY PRESSURE ON HIM AT ALL
Worlds best hooker and we let him kill us in the ruck
slater had a field day with the offloads they were producing

Ennis may as well not have played for my mind no intensity nothing from him missed a couple key tackles and played ****house

If I was coach I'd drop him for that performance and I ****ing love Ennis but that is beyond a joke his performance little nothing balls to flat footed forwards

the forwards had no ****ing idea what he was doing

Goodwin played rubbish and was making half hearted hit ups something he never does he normally punchs the line hard

keating showed to be average mostly he dummys then runs himself even when there are overlaps

for my mind best players were

lafai
barba
turner
ryan tried his heart out

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Very disappointing but in a way it was a bit expected. Storm at home after getting flogged last week were always going to be hard to beat. They tried to blow us away in the first 20 and didn't and if our try wasn't disallowed the whole game may have been different.

It's still our best start to the season since 1995 and you know we'll be pumped for the dragons just like the storm were pumped tonight. Let's all get out to the SCG and help them turn it around

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ennis= no brains or very dumb.. He is not smart with his deciscion making at all... Any one agree on this

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I expect a bunch of ppl will panic and want changes but not me. Not a massive shock that storm made us look ordinary in Melbourne they do that to pretty much every team that goes there. We played ok at times but it wasn't to be.

St merge won't be any easier next week but at least we got the 2 hardest possible games out of the way early in the season.

Lafai will give kev a headache when morris is ready to come back. He is in awesome form and looks like something special in the making.

Ennis has played himself out of origin contention the last 2 weeks but he will come good. Idris' defence is horrible, still love the bloke though.

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so that will be 6 years now we havnt beaten storm in Melbourne, But special mention to Turner tonight, was 1 of the best on the field

Dogestylz

Loud and Proud
Reaction score
Ennis no good....Turn it up

yeah give ennis sh&t, he wasnt the only bad player tonight, we were caught with our pants down, a call went aginst us and we didnt steel ourselves in defence after that (unlike against the rooters last week) and we lost, 22 rounds to go and we are still on top of ladder (on points) Ennis is playing way better than Farah so give him a break, you guys are probably the ones cheering him last week but knife him this week. Move on we have the biggest game next week the Dragqueens....Kev will fire up the boys though i think they will fire up themselves

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Ennis didn't even niggle properly like he did against the Roosters. If he did that against Slater or Cronk then we may have gotten somewhere. We just looked rattled and scared all night. I think it was a bad decision to start Pritchard. SOS to Eastwood.

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Bit dissapointed, But i will say that melbourne are the best at rolling tackled players on their back and slowing down the play the ball. Yet their players just fall to their knees, and from the quick play the balls they dominate.

Ennis had a poor game and never seems to run from dummy half, something he could definitely learn from Smith.
Keating played exceptionally well, Great defence and his attack is still good.

Lafai will have to continue to wrk on defence, as the storm targeted him, and goodwin doesnt have much confidence in him.

I hope we bounce back next week.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Why was Pritchard playing so tight, I thought he was a fringe runner. We let the Storm play an up tempo game. We need to find touch more often in general play because our forwards never got a rest. I had a bad feeling about that game all week, but I think we will beat the dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.