Official Round 3 v Manly Match Discussion

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to use the tongue out with the wink emoji. That’s how the TK rolls. A bit different to the Bulldogs Debate Page.

Hey BTW, where’s your old aviator with you in the stands at Stadium Australia with your head turned around smiling at the camera?
Thanks whisperer, I haven't been an emoji kind of person in the past so only recently getting use to it .
As for the avatar (on here and bdp)... one thing at a time... i don't know why it dropped out. I'll try to fix it.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, the rule changed last year

Scrums
The ARL Commission determined scrums as part of the game’s DNA. To increase the integrity of scrums, the referee will call "break" when satisfied the ball is out of a scrum.

Players will not be permitted to break from a scrum until the referee makes the call. Where players break before the call of "BREAK", the referee will award a full penalty. The team receiving the penalty will also have the option of re-packing the scrum.
So it’s just another nrl fiddle with the rules.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah. Looks that way from an image, but watch the video. Parker went down, Burns made it a few steps forward then tripped. If it was a trip, it's a slower reaction than a soccer player tripping.
fair enough

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks whisperer, I haven't been an emoji kind of person in the past so only recently getting use to it .
As for the avatar (on here and bdp)... one thing at a time... i don't know why it dropped out. I'll try to fix it.
Good on you mate. I'm just playing with you bro, just trying to gee you up. All light hearted

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah. Looks that way from an image, but watch the video. Parker went down, Burns made it a few steps forward then tripped. If it was a trip, it's a slower reaction than a soccer player tripping.
Yeh he definitely tripped over on his own testicles lol

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Talk about a game of two halves...

So you are putting the second half down as much to Titans poor defense as anything?
Yeah I’d reckon , I mean Canberra were very good in the second half , although Titans couldn’t defend to save themselves
As one of the commentators said they lost all momentum and Canberra were just unstoppable….. having said that I actually annoyed me because the raiders did that to themselves getting behind so far through terrible defensive reads ( Valemi especially) and shouldn’t have been in that spot

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so you dont think it was our right side defense? We had the penalty count....Manly made so many errors. We had poor 5th tackle options. How many times did Burto get caught with the ball on the last?. With the amount of errors made in the first half most good attacking teams would have put at least 5 tries on them. Stop blaming the ref... we lost that game tonight.
So the six again and the 65% possession in the second half to manly wasn’t the ref?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watching the Matty Johns show from last night. I packed the shits and turned off the tv after we lost so didnt catch it after the game.

They interviewed Jake Trobejvic just after full time and he seemed genuinely shocked at our improvement from previous years. The first thing he said was "Geez they turned up to play. They have come a long way".

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gould has to move someone on and beg a club to release an experienced half from somewhere before the transfer window closes. This shit will play out game after game if he can't.
Or he can just fuck the coach off.