OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll happily take a 32-0 win at Belmore. We can improve in attack heaps and left a few tries out there. Taffy just needed to ground it and Tracey could have snuck that other one. Yet we still comletely outplayed an admittedly very poor opposition.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Best win in years IMO. Kept team to nil and panted for 80mins or very close to it. A lot of talk and communication in defence.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In one of our greatest and proudest wins in club history and definitely last 8-10 years Burton basically had zero to do with any of its success. He was at times a dead weight and held us back from succeeding more and at other times completely invisible for large portion of the game. I truly believe outside of our pack he is the weakest link in this team and has no place in our future. I cannot see this kid being in our colours in 2025. By then Gus Gould strategically manoeuvring him away and making another club pay his fare , we can strengthen our young squad ten fold and move forward towards our goal of the finals and top 4 in 2027.

Status
Not open for further replies.