Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sexton hasn't been good defensively bro, he's a concern.
I think that's just a myth everyone just hears and repeats. Just like they tried with Skelton.

Hasn't he only got 2 missed tackles so far?

Hutch was brought in for his defence and its not flash at all to be brutally honest...

Last edited:

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Kitone also shifted to bench in cup. May be playing prop today. Will be an interesting watch.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have seen Sexton play live many a time for Titans when I wss a Titans season ticket member. Guy is useless in attack. Shits himself close to the line and has no.xfactor in him whatsoever.

Sexton was that useless he got dropped for Tanah Boyd, another useless reserve grader

And yet even still, can't even make the side over Hutcho..

Gould and Ciro have come out and said he needs to do more work on his game..

If that doesn't tell you something then nothing will, plus isnt he off contract end of year as well?

Sad thing is, he is our only alternative to Hutchison
Which calls in to question why we signed him?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Which calls in to question why we signed him?
honestly we had no one else good enough at the time to play in the halves, pretty much was a stop gap until our younger halves are ready

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
honestly we had no one else good enough at the time to play in the halves, pretty much was a stop gap until our younger halves are ready
Signing a player mid season with some many issues without giving him a pre season with the team. Terrible decision making but oh well. Might win a NSW cup title again

Status
Not open for further replies.