OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Any of these positions mate but what I think our team specifically needs is him at fullback.
It’s no laughing matter our team is the one being laughed at. FFS fix it CC and Gus!
He needs a whole offseason training there, you can't just dump him and hope hes the next Barba or Lockeyer

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He needs a whole offseason training there, you can't just dump him and hope hes the next Barba or Lockeyer
That would be proactive
He is never going to be a barba or Lockeyer.
He has different strengths. More like Greg Inglis!
I highly suspect he does not have the stamina as well!
Burton needs a shake up!
We are going to lose anyway!
What does it matter .

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
That is what the pre season is for not taking Hail Marys in round 3. Very few have been able to transition and no he’s not Inglis who is probably the only one that has. You are robbing Peter to pay Paul. You have an elite centre your replacement is a C grader who is significantly worse.
Clueless.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s become my new fun thing. Watching everyone on here list multiple team changes and positional switches from game day finish in till 4pm Tuesday.

And then all lose their fucking minds when we come out with 1-17 bar injuries… :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Have we all learned nothing from CC, Barrett and Pay…?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s become my new fun thing. Watching everyone on here list multiple team changes and positional switches from game day finish in till 4pm Tuesday.

And then all lose their fucking minds when we come out with 1-17 bar injuries… :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

We've learnt we need a proper coach.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

They are all assistant coaches.
Real coaches make changes like Wayne Bennet and get instant results ! it’s as funny as!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any of these positions mate but what I think our team specifically needs is him at fullback.
It’s no laughing matter our team is the one being laughed at. FFS fix it CC and Gus!
Agree or not with selections we have to be fair to CC showing loyalty to the original team selected in order to build combinations, saying this it doesn't mean we should wait until the season is over if changes needed making.
I've said this before, I can see leadership quality in Hutchison but unfortunately he isn't a halfback !

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah, we got it this weekend uce. I predict a win at Belmore then we fkn smash the rabbits
Same mate, I’m actually expecting this win. Then depending how souffs go this week, another win. I don’t care if it’s by one point, but have to get this victory

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We struggling to score and our spine is unchanged?..

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clueless.
He should have been tried in the pre season trials then we’d have something to go off. If it fails we’ve gone bad in both positions not one as we don’t have another centre and before you say Xerri he hasn’t played for 5 years

Status
Not open for further replies.