Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we should give Napa a nice comfy lounge chair with headphones on the sidelines. We can wake him up if he is needed.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
To be fair this is probably the strongest 17 we could possibly assemble at this point.

You blokes firming up in the pants over Ava are kidding yourselves. He’s a reserve grader.

My money will be on us this Saturday. Dry track in Brisbane will help. If the Broncos had played the Panthers last weekend they would’ve been beaten by 50, they were absolutely woeful.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mounties side
TEAM
1. Declan Casey
2. Watson Heleta
3. Falakiko Manu
4. Aaron Schoup
5. Ruebenn Rennis
6. Lachlan Lewis
7. Brandon Wakeham
8. Avagalu Seumanufagai
9. Bradley Deitz
10. James Roumanos
11. Jackson Topine
12. Matthew Doorey
13. Chris Smith
16. Jack Miller
17. Rhys Davies
19. Vincent Rennie
22. Ben Seufale
24. Paea Pua
This game is on Fox Sports 12:35 pm on Saturday prior to the Raiders V Warriors game.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may be unpopular, but I think TB is being conservative.

Napa surely had to get dropped, Ogden is fortunate we are void of choice (though I do feel like Antoni deserved start over him). Waddell has lacked any impact and JJ is good for 50+ tackles and several ineffective edge plays.

Doorey or Topine had to come in at second row for RFM.

I like Katoa coming in on the wing, but have to say, Averillo, Meaney and Allen have done sweet FA.
Averillo may be better suited to the space and flexibility of FB, Allen replacing Meaney on the wing and give Wakeham another chance partnering Flanno.
We hardly have an embarrassment of riches in the depth department and we’re two games in ffs chopping and changing combinations non stop does nothing to help this early on give some blokes some time to prove their worth and put the next best bloke into replace injured/suspended players

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only chance we win this is if we pull Ben Roberts out of retirement to perform a second miracle at Suncorp

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Screenshotted. @Mods take note, this statement must be held to account.

Don’t go weaselling out of this one like you did last time Alzz
He's joking this time, last time he was serious tho.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Classic kennel. 2 losses and suddenly the coach we have been praising all of season cant coach, and has no idea how to pick a team. All of our players are shit, even though many have been talking us up all off season.
It’s because most people here don’t use their brains before they post. Broncos have been terrible the first two games this year, they were also terrible last year. How are we “no chance” according to some? Geez

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Classic kennel. 2 losses and suddenly the coach we have been praising all of season cant coach, and has no idea how to pick a team. All of our players are shit, even though many have been talking us up all off season.
Nothing to do with the coach and Barrett has a good track record at building rosters (Manly, ripped apart now) which is his first and main job here.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s because most people here don’t use their brains before they post. Broncos have been terrible the first two games this year, they were also terrible last year. How are we “no chance” according to some? Geez
I've watched every game bar a couple and we're definitely the worst team in the competition after round 2, Cowboys and Manly are close to us. Broncos looked good vs the Eels right up until the end and if Croft passes the ball they probably beat the Eels. They were blown off the park against the Titans in the first half but they had a much improved second half. They can't defend either but they got a lot more points in them. Of course we're a chance but we're not favourites (it's probably 40/60).

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Broncos have looked more competitive than we have, gonna be tough to win. Hopefully Milf and Croft have an absolute shocker.