Official Round 26 - Bulldog v Manly- Team List + Match Page Discussion

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would you select then? Maybe Skeleton but reality is he is not ready for 80mins in first grade IMO so whoever CC picks is going to have some sort of deficiency. It’s hardly taking the piss.
At least he is good for some metres and can break some tackles he brings something to the table he’s been a standout in every game he’s played and hasn’t had a look in since,can’t keep rewarding shit.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I like him. Defence not up to it so like i said whoever is picked will have some deficiencies. That’s hardly taking the piss which is my point. Hope you understand that.
He’s put a bloke who he thought was our fullback and persisted with all year on the wing instead of an actual winger? Perham had the worst positional defence every week can’t imagine he would be any better on a wing either

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Somehow, by some incredibly bad luck/management/karma or some other fucking shit, we have Waddell, Oki, Flanno AND Perham in the 19 and, at best, only 2 of them can be struck out come the actual game. What did that Ginanne commentator guy say about Perham .... if he was a racehorse they would take him out the back and shoot him .... can someone please take me out the back and shoot me ..... the misery is getting too much.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s put a bloke who he thought was our fullback and persisted with all year on the wing instead of an actual winger? Perham had the worst positional defence every week can’t imagine he would be any better on a wing either
I don’t see it that way. Hayze overstayed his welcome I agree with that but he was never our long term fullback. I was always of the view he was a cheap option keeping the seat warm and when we started the season 3/5 I think that bought him some time. Maybe too much time but he eventually got dropped.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Somehow, by some incredibly bad luck/management/karma or some other fucking shit, we have Waddell, Oki, Flanno AND Perham in the 19 and, at best, only 2 of them can be struck out come the actual game. What did that Ginanne commentator guy say about Perham .... if he was a racehorse they would take him out the back and shoot him .... can someone please take me out the back and shoot me ..... the misery is getting too much.
The assistant should be the first round back...

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I guess it's too much to ask.
Can't even get one game where we have the best available players playing in their best positions. What a stinker of a year ...made even worse by our coaching staff.
One of those years bro..... i keep asking myself, surely it gets better next year.. the anticipation builds.. kick off comes and we are shit again... too depressing.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t think Perham will actually play on the wing because that would mean Wilson into the centres. Surely not. I’m thinking Avo gets moved back to centre and Perham at fullback which I think is a bad move. Avo needs to stay at fullback so he can roam both sides of the field

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can’t wait for CC to tell us again (pre match interview) that the boys train hard & well this week & preparations have been the best with the group!
I stopped watching his pressers weeks ago. Nothing he sais translates to what we see game day.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can’t wait for CC to tell us again (pre match interview) that the boys train hard & well this week & preparations have been the best with the group!
I thought Okunbur played well (not here next year) no idea why he bothers

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many people will avo pretend to tackle today?