Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra beat Penrith in reggies - Dogs still a chance!! - in theory

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know things are grim, when even I feel sorry for your club.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has washed his hands of FG so people will blame the assistant instead of him.

He knows we are a dumpster fire.
A few weeks ago when he admitted this the toughest job he’s ever had, I knew he realises how bad it really is. Lucky for him CC cops it more than he does

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A few weeks ago when he admitted this the toughest job he’s ever had, I knew he realises how bad it really is. Lucky for him CC cops it more than he does
He knew when his signed, that's why he was telling CC not to start at the club until next year.

Also Gus warned Trent Barrett not to take on toxic Bulldogs job.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s far from the only one, lafam. And I’d trust @04 Dreaming’s judgment over yours when it comes to footy matters, tbh. You’re one of those guys - it’s hard to imagine you typing without pom-poms.
Lay of the drugs

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus has told our last two coaches not to take on the bulldogs role. Isn’t he the bloke who signs these footballers to play for us? Can’t he identity first grade footballers ?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He knew when his signed, that's why he was telling CC not to start at the club until next year.

Also Gus warned Trent Barrett not to take on toxic Bulldogs job.
Gould spins that much shite difficult to sort the truth from the lies. Much prefer less shite talk and more action.
Got a lot of time for Peter Parr one of leagues quiet achievers. One of the driving forces behind the cowboys success and no surprise the knights have turned around since he moved south. Met him a few times in Townsville genuine guy no bullshit and works tirelessly behind the scenes.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One thing I will say Burton is capable of making the team yardage he has a big boot. You can’t add polish and brilliance to your game without strengthening your assets. He has to find balance of late however his had a hangover heads not in the game for me next season deciphers if his fit for the halves. If we can stabilise and maintain reasonable score lines I think he will prove a point, atleast I hope so. Defensively he has always been sloppy at moments bearable though lately his been the invisible man. Is olakawatu is running at him ?

BELMORE

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Aight Burns has to go there’s no value in him anymore. He’s a good back up but his body can’t handle the game anymore. He’s got to be the most injured player in history.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus has told our last two coaches not to take on the bulldogs role. Isn’t he the bloke who signs these footballers to play for us? Can’t he identity first grade footballers ?
All getting a bit too surreal now ;)