Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think, for better or worse, cc doesn't see the options floated here as better than the ones he's using. I have to admit, some of his decisions are head-scratching to me. For mine, players like Morrin, Wilson and Skelton are worth investment time, especially once the season was gone. Unless there's a bona fide reason FG time won't help them (injuries, real development goals, etc), get them to cut their teeth. Positionally, if you're going to use RFM, Waddell, etc, play them where they play best/least worst.

But, I wouldn't enjoy people watching me work and then tell me how to do my job. I wouldn't appreciate cc calling me up and telling me my engineering was a bit hit and miss and he thinks I could've done it XXXXX way or other. I know his job is different, and it's frustrating as hell, but I just hope there's a bigger plan at play, or at least a plan.

For me the most damning thing, even above selections is their effort. I hate seeing our boys look flat and disinterested like that. We never used to be beaten on effort. Some of that is his fault. If the coach can't motivate the players, what is he there for?
I have to disagree with you on the “telling me how to do my job” comment. If he didn’t want to me scrutinised or questioned then he should not have picked being a Head Coach of one of the biggest clubs in the Comp, go work at el jannah instead.

He chose to be head coach and he also chose to take that I’m assuming lucrative Salary, he knew what comes with being in the public eye, so he should be scrutinised accordingly.

As for everything else I agree especially the lack of effort, very disheartening.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh boy, the unholy trinity of the rorted refs: G Sutton, C Sutton, and Cummins are doing our match. Buckle your seatbelts for an ass raping.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Late mail is you can get on the Bulldogs in multi's, win bets, margins 19+ to the 'Dogs. Why?

Because I'm not tipping them this week or anymore this year.

Only time I haven't picked them this year was when we played the Panthers as that's like putting a rep team up against a Canterbuy Cup squad.

I'm tipping Raiders but it's more reverse psychology than anything.

If the 'dogs do get up great, but you'll know one of the reasons why we've been consistently losing so much this season.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get ready for another NRL360 Fkn roasting from those stupid agenda driven muppets.

Raiders at home in Crokers last ever game after his mates fu<ked up his other milestone game at home vs a team of snowflakes is going to be a vicious beating.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll make Mal Meninga's last game in the '94 GF look a good game for us. We'll put the machine back into the "Green Machine" this weekend.

Raiders by plenty.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Late mail is you can get on the Bulldogs in multi's, win bets, margins 19+ to the 'Dogs. Why?

Because I'm not tipping them this week or anymore this year.

Only time I haven't picked them this year was when we played the Panthers as that's like putting a rep team up against a Canterbuy Cup squad.

I'm tipping Raiders but it's more reverse psychology than anything.

If the 'dogs do get up great, but you'll know one of the reasons why we've been consistently losing so much this season.
You're insane lad.
I've been betting on Penrith h2h for like 3 years and against us every chance I get

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's nothing against Wilson. He's still an exciting prospect who has had some good games in FG. It's about Skelton offering something different, playing well in his 2 games and for some reason not being another chance even though he's deserving of one and now he's not even in the extended squad which makes zero sense.

The lack of logic behind decisions like this is concerning and frustrating. Especially at the end or another shit season when we should be giving youngsters like Skelton game time and valuable FG experience.
Skelton at the least should be a lock in the 17. Can someone explain what value flange brings in his bench role.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The message is pretty simple, that the NSW Cup players aren't ready to step up to NRL.

Always a Bulldog
The message might be be that rookies should not be thrown into the deep end to play alongside over hyped players including Thompson, TPJ, RFM, Sutton, Burton and JAC.