Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Skelton should be starting or at least on the bench but it's madness he's not even in the extended reserves. He plays really well in his two FG starts, gets dropped and then is not even in the extended squad. Shit like this sends a bad message to the squad that Ciraldo has his favourites and won't pick certain players no matter how deserving they are or how well they play.
Something thats happened for so long at our club now ...picking favs over totally obviously better players...that that has now become entrenched as much as the loser defence and attitude sadly.

LoneWolf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Skelton not getting selected is a strange one. Wilson clearly fucked up two try scoring opportunities. Skelton deserved a shot. Ciro doesn’t look like he has it in him
If catching a ball is the criteria for playing NRL then Skelton should be nowhere near first grade .

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We really gonna lose a proper talent in Skelton because of this stupid stern fuck with his bullshit defense system that his favorites refuse to follow LOL

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If catching a ball is the criteria for playing NRL then Skelton should be nowhere near first grade .
Skelton is a superior player to Wilson. I don’t get everyone’s obsession with him? What cause he’s had a couple of walk over tries?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We really gonna lose a proper talent in Skelton because of this stupid stern fuck with his bullshit defense system that his favorites refuse to follow LOL
I haven’t seen anything along the lines that we’re losing him?

Source ?

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Skelton is a superior player to Wilson. I don’t get everyone’s obsession with him? What cause he’s had a couple of walk over tries?
Years written off and no-one cares.
I like Wilson, hes only played less than 10 games.
Just replace JAC with Skelton for the rest of the year for all I care after seeing his continual fuckups.
He doesnt get used, adds nothing lately and atleast we'd have some grunt coming out of our own end which is where we seem to live these days.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan for a 7 minute spell
Zero bench impact
How the mighty have stayed fallen

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Years written off and no-one cares.
I like Wilson, hes only played less than 10 games.
Just replace JAC with Skelton for the rest of the year for all I care after seeing his continual fuckups.
He doesnt get used, adds nothing lately and atleast we'd have some grunt coming out of our own end which is where we seem to live these days.
Cross field kick, chip kick and grubber kicks for the fox non-existent…. I ask our halves how is this possible

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is listed as 5 so maybe?

Ciro still has time on Sunday to get them to swap jumpers before they run out tho :grinning:
Hopefully they swap jumpers with the raiders before kick off.

Similar to the old Fine Cotton stunt