Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should be ashamed of himself for not being fit enough to play more than 10 mins of footy - he better be injured.
What’s funny is he didn’t let in the 2 tries when he was benched, that was kikau and Thompson

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You reckon bro? He’s consistently turned over possession and changed the momentum in the oppositions favour multiple times this year and also in origin .. I don’t think anyone is too happy with him..
Overrated piece of shit. Laziest and dumbest fuck in the league.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I know is Casey wouldn't want to get a refereeing gig @ Belmore anytime soon. Blatant favouritism to one side is not a good look for the Nrl but those clowns won't do anything because the dogs are the free punching bag of the nrl

silva

Utility
Reaction score
CC rotational is shit. TPJ our destructive, highly paid player is on the bench for the majority of the match.
Thomson is selected un fit. Players like Morrin who put in every match is dropped.
Probably cos the **** doesn’t listen when he’s told not to throw dumb offloads

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fkn lol Burton is getting worse and worse.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WoW burton used he’s brain for once. Unlucky it didn’t come off

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I legit don't really care for any players in our side other than Preston hey... Addo-Carr even lost me. Kikau doesn't look like he gives a fuck either
Just there for a pay cheque mate, no dogs of war in their blood these players

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Overrated piece of shit. Laziest and dumbest fuck in the league.
Yeah it’s a concern bro considering his price tag… we have all that cash tied up on a player playing minimal minutes and costing us big time … we need props badly

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You reckon bro? He’s consistently turned over possession and changed the momentum in the oppositions favour multiple times this year and also in origin .. I don’t think anyone is too happy with him..
I’m less happy with our defence than a TPJ loose pass. Easy to blame TPJ. Only forward with balls, we have been stood over like bitches

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So tell me how another centre and a few reserve graders are going to help these fuckwits...