Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
On a personal level, I needed that try but my big fear is now it makes the result not look as bad and means nothing gets done to change anything.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s 40 averillo doesn’t deserve massive shit for this if I was there in the field I would’ve dropped it to

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends who is next to him and team dynamics etc. he played rep footy as a junior at 6. Just for us right now we are screaming out for leadership and he isn’t able to lead us there
Nup seen him through the juniors and was the same. Sure you put Cleary next to the bloke he’s an adequate 6 but he’s never going to be an elite 6

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Concerning again for Cirdildo. We saw that Todd Payten got a reaction after a flogging from the Tigers.

Ciraldo has got zero reaction out of the players.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barba , Rona , Inu etc

that was the most exciting footy to watch,FUCK I miss that attack we had. Was a untied team at the best time. An since then all we’ve watched is that pathetic shit and have been bottom of ladder ever since.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ is the least of our worries. He made one error. We have looked worse without him
You reckon bro? He’s consistently turned over possession and changed the momentum in the oppositions favour multiple times this year and also in origin .. I don’t think anyone is too happy with him..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I legit don't really care for any players in our side other than Preston hey... Addo-Carr even lost me. Kikau doesn't look like he gives a fuck either

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s 40 averillo doesn’t deserve massive shit for this if I was there in the field I would’ve dropped it to
He deserves everything that he gets! He can fuck off with his high pay

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avos highlights have been few and far between….. but they have blinded some of his inadequacies as a player. I wouldn’t have him anywhere near a first grade side