Round 23 - Dogs vs Souths - Team Lists and Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't bother buying the papers tomorrow....I have a template already.

"The future of Bulldogs coach Des Hasler became even more under threat as the Bulldogs slumped to their 11th loss from their last 12 games."

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rumours that salary cap constraints are the reason Cleeland not picked. We have used just 25 players this year.. unbelievable..just exactly how much are some of these pretenders being payed?
Broncos have used 26 :Cowboys 29:Tits 32.

you are kidding me

surely its not true

is it?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know we've been shit all year but this is the first game that not one player can hold their head high. The closest thing to a decent player was Graham and only 'cause he scored a try (which technically wasn't a try). Other than the try he was shit.

Klemmer with 50 missed tackles and no impact. Jackson was off with the fairies. Montoya let in 3 tries.

Our best players all played their worst games ever. Reynolds was the only one trying up until he got injured doing something stupid.

Not one player deserved to be playing first grade this week.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
So, another game another prime example of why the fuck we need tolman gone.

Eastwood and Lichaa already on line. Reynolds gone. Kas did nothing.

Morris bros, Graham u have been great servants. All the best.

Hoppa ur a centre at best.

Frawley u have done ur first grade career.

Stanley tried but he's not a halfs asshole.

Happy to see Mbye shown the door and play brown at 9 save a bucketload.

Fucking brenko lee I could defend better than you ****.

Anyone bar Klemmer, Jacko, fuafalo, rfm and Montoya can go

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We could have the most expensive Intrust side in history next year with those not wanting to move on being told that is where they will be.Unfortunately for us ,no-one wants any of them and they are certainly doing themselves no favours with the way they are playing.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
"I thought we defended well tonight. We kept them to under 30. [Nose whistle]. Thought we got back into it in the second half, but some completions let us down. Completions. [Nose whistle]"

Edit: With Graham sitting beside him looking like he has a severe case of food poisoning, as usual lately.

Reactions: DDR

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are a very special team
So special that there's nothing quite like it in the NRL.

Can't really put full responsibility on the boys.... yeh Kasiano is a shirt grabber but that hasn't changed, Mbye's commitment is questionable but again, that hasn't changed either - we're used to that.

It really is the coaching. Attacking structures and concept are completely out of touch. Boys are trying hard despite knowing that the finals are out of reach but the pressure of trying to score points and win has gotten to them and it doesn't look like they're enjoying their footy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
you are kidding me

surely its not true

is it?
Not exactly. It doesn't work like that. At the start of the year we name about 30 players and they're all paid their rate. Any player on top of that becomes additional pay on the cap. So we would still have 5 players left to pay but we didn't name Cleeland at the start of the year so we need to pay him extra to play.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fualalo who played 40 minutes was the second best metre gainer in the forwards after Klemmer who played 63. All the rest under 100. Jacko 6 missed tackles and Mbye 5.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you seriously blame Stanley?

He is a winger, centre at best and shithead Hasler has THROWN him into halfback.

How can you seriously have a dig at him?
Is it that hard for a fg player to pop a ball off his hip onto a second rower hitting a hole
I'm not blaming him for the loss don't get me wrong
But lil basic passes like that are fg bread and butter

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rumours that salary cap constraints are the reason Cleeland not picked. We have used just 25 players this year.. unbelievable..just exactly how much are some of these pretenders being payed?
Broncos have used 26 :Cowboys 29:Tits 32.
Cleeland is in our top 25 so if he were to play it would NOT affect our cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.